SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No wonder you have no friends with posts like this and are a loner. You think singing these slanderous words are a good thing and those fans are showing support. You do know our players hear these words as well and it can affect their performances even more. How is that suppose to lift the players morale. The fans should be singing about a change to the management staff who are to blame. It is absolutely horrendous singing that about our own players however bad they have played.
sexy tu si que vales GIF by The Human Tackboard

No wonder you have no friends with posts like this and are a loner. You think singing these slanderous words are a good thing and those fans are showing support. You do know our players hear these words as well and it can affect their performances even more. How is that suppose to lift the players morale. The fans should be singing about a change to the management staff who are to blame. It is absolutely horrendous singing that about our own players however bad they have played.
I thought you were on holiday, you sadfuck.

Honestly wouldn't your time be better spent posting on your own team's forum? It's kind of weird doing what you're doing. I know taking the piss is a laugh but this is creepy....

We all knew looking at the team sheet we had a horribly weak looking back 4, especially on the full backs.
But were they coming out against any other professional English side it wouldn't have been that bad that soon. Sure our defenders are criticised, but they are capable of far better, and could get in say Sheffield Wednesdays team who knocked this Newcastle out the FA Cup.

This result and performance looked to me like a deliberate act of defiance from the players. Not sure we should be investigated for match fixing as such, but certainly not a team willing to compete. Flattered a decent Newcastle side massively. But only decent, 6 points better then us being shit all season decent.

I have also foul voted you. You're too boring. Not a very good troll.

That's more than a bit harsh. He's just past it.
Its failure on the clubs part, his replacement should have been in at the start of the season, ready to take over, Forster was doing well in his absence tbf, one of the strangest decisions was to drop him as soon as Hugo was back fit after some of the clangers Hugo had this season already!
We cant blame Hugo for this, he has been a great servant to the club (barring the drink driving) its just we should never have had to rely on him being a number 1 this season!

This result and performance looked to me like a deliberate act of defiance from the players. Not sure we should be investigated for match fixing as such, but certainly not a team willing to compete. Flattered a decent Newcastle side massively. But only decent, 6 points better then us being shit all season decent.

I think that's giving them a bit of a free pass. I'm just watching the highlights again in the cold light of day. I'd probably blame one or two of the goals on Lloris directly (that 5th though...) but so clear that no-one seemed sure of their responsibilities or where their team mates were. It didn't seem like defiance to me as much as just a complete lack of organisation.

Tbh
Only if that manager plays wingbacks otherwise he’s totally useless
his not even that good at WB. Citeh let him go cheaply then all of a sudden his value doubled. Bollocks I say his not twice the player city let go. Just think city don’t even bother some tones with a RB.

I think that's giving them a bit of a free pass. I'm just watching the highlights again in the cold light of day. I'd probably blame one or two of the goals on Lloris directly (that 5th though...) but so clear that no-one seemed sure of their responsibilities or where their team mates were. It didn't seem like defiance to me as much as just a complete lack of organisation.

I'm pretty sure you could send any conference / league 2 side up there which usually play a back 5, switch them to a back 4 and they wouldn't conceded 5 in 20mins. That's without seasoned international players.

When San Marino lost 10-0 to England or 7-0 to Italy it wasn't that bad that quick.
Shell shocked with a goal in the opening minute, then probably felt sorry for ourselves as every attack they had resulted in a goal, making it worse with each that went in.

Having been binned myself. The criteria for a foul vote are listed. Can the foul voters indicate the reason for the foul be it derailment or whatever. ? So....I foul voted you for.....
I still don't know why I was binned because I wasn't told despite numerous messages sent to admin which got no reply. I suspect because my binning was unjustified and vindictive without protection from the one arbitrator that could offer that protection.

Yes fr
What’s really sad is that many fans could see this happening at some point , we’ve been so poor for a long time . Add the that the shambles of the whole club & it’s really not good
om the start of the season we have been so poor, lucky and basically got away with some 1 goal margin wins. The football was always shite. Even v Leicester first half at home they were all over us but Son came and scored a blinding hatrick. Which has f all to do with contes tactics or coaching. He always looked fake with his excitement making out it was coaching genius that enabled us to score. Most of the goals were from corners.

Back
Top Bottom