Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
I honestly believe that "Spurs manager search" has just become the easiest clickbait for any football "journalist" these days, and as such 98% of the shite posted is just that - shite.

Paratici doesn't begin his employment as DoF until July 1st, its completely logical that the manager won't be announced until after Paratici is officially in his post. Its fitting of the new club hierarchy, and its entirely plausible the club has identified their candidate, agreed to terms with said candidate, and we're just waiting on getting the DoF in the building.

Jokes aside the only manager worst than Martinez that we could realistically bring is Southgate
Not really, they are both highly underwhelming but are at least competent and experienced football managers.

Chris Wilder is free, so is Sam Allardyce, Mark Hughes, Neil Lennon, David Wagner, Marco Silva. It could be worse!

And Mason til Christmas is not impossible.

Got everything crossed he is just winding you up.

Martinez is shite, disaster written all over it. There arent many Id prefer less than him.

For a manager of a side including De Bruyne and Hazard that produced one shot on goal and zero corners on Sunday i tend to agree.

A fucking Billy big bollocks walking liability.

For a manager of a side including De Bruyne and Hazard that produced one shot on goal and zero corners on Sunday i tend to agree.

A fucking Billy big bollocks walking liability.

People talk about him being an attacking manager, who neglects the defence.

Problem is, he doesnt train/teach/structure the 'attacking' either. Just lets players get on with it, and wonders why it gets laboured.

I mean seriously, with the talent available at Belgium - he's got them playing terribly.

Wouldnt want him anywhere near the club, one of the absolute worst options possible.

People talk about him being an attacking manager, who neglects the defence.

Problem is, he doesnt train/teach/structure the 'attacking' either. Just lets players get on with it, and wonders why it gets laboured.

I mean seriously, with the talent available at Belgium - he's got them playing terribly.

Wouldnt want him anywhere near the club, one of the absolute worst options possible.
Spot on. His Belgium side are almost as dull as England and his Everton team weren' t a whole lot better. This whole Martinez plays exciting expansive football is quite frankly bollocks that probably started when he was at Swansea.

Spot on. His Belgium side are almost as dull as England and his Everton team weren' t a whole lot better. This whole Martinez plays exciting expansive football is quite frankly bollocks that probably started when he was at Swansea.

He did good work there, but they have shown it was far more about Swansea than Martinez, with a succession of managers who have/had them playing good stuff

I honestly believe that "Spurs manager search" has just become the easiest clickbait for any football "journalist" these days, and as such 98% of the shite posted is just that - shite.

Paratici doesn't begin his employment as DoF until July 1st, its completely logical that the manager won't be announced until after Paratici is officially in his post. Its fitting of the new club hierarchy, and its entirely plausible the club has identified their candidate, agreed to terms with said candidate, and we're just waiting on getting the DoF in the building.

I agree and worryingly I think that appointment is Nuno.

If we were to get Southgate, even the staunchest Mourinho hater will miss him.
Southgate is just awful. There's a lot of people I wouldn't want because they're just nobodies but Southgate I don't want because even a win is pure fucking torture for 90 minutes. Even the goalfests
I hope win the Euros, and I get proved wrong, but I agree, he is hopeless. I am writing this a few hours before the Germany game, but up to now I can't remember England winning a single competitive game against a top international side, under his management. All we do is beet teams we should beet. He is incapable of changing things, and simply has like for like player swaps, which rarely make a difference. I really don't want him at Spurs, and to be honest, I don't really want him as England boss either. Go on Southgate, prove me wrong, PLEASE

I hope win the Euros, and I get proved wrong, but I agree, he is hopeless. I am writing this a few hours before the Germany game, but up to now I can't remember England winning a single competitive game against a top international side, under his management. All we do is beet teams we should beet. He is incapable of changing things, and simply has like for like player swaps, which rarely make a difference. I really don't want him at Spurs, and to be honest, I don't really want him as England boss either. Go on Southgate, prove me wrong, PLEASE

Yep, he’s absolutely fucking useless. We’ll lose today.

Back
Top Bottom