Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
Cant believe I'm having to say this, but Redknapp screwed himself out of the best job he ever had, by trying to out fox Daniel Levy, when he didn't get the England job!

You’re right of course but I still generally liked the football we played under him

3-1 against Inter a memorable night for me

Loved it

You’re right of course but I still generally liked the football we played under him

3-1 against Inter a memorable night for me

Loved it
That was without a doubt one of the top moments in my life. Just thinking about it now warms the heart. Whenever people go on about 'Arry I always remember him and his teams for giving me some wonderful matches to look back on. :thumbup:

There’s a train station on the Piccadilly line called @rsenal therefore there’s a place with that name. To date they haven’t reverted it to its original name so the area is still called that! And I don’t agree- it’s you north London lot that are obsessed with calling them woolwich - we think it’s stupid. But as you said: each to their own opinion.
The area isn't called that though.It is the name of the station and the team.The area is Highbury/Bordering Finsbury park.

Probably one of the best games i have enjoyed without being in the ground. Watched it in the Bricklayers

I remember the atmosphere and the crowd getting electric in anticipation whenever Bale was given the ball before another run at their defence

Great night

Lock this fucking thread down till it is warranted nothing but shit on this thread, Pochentino can be critisized no problem but poch out is just stupid.

There are only 28 votes that say Poch- out. I’m not one of them but if a poster starts a discussion the point is there to be discussed. It’s brain- dead posts pulling up spelling and grammar, along with dense posts about whether it’s woolwich or @rsenal that destroy threads. And let’s not delude ourselves that last season ended well - it didn’t !

The area isn't called that though.It is the name of the station and the team.The area is Highbury/Bordering Finsbury park.

My point is as long as the station doesn’t revert to its original Gillespie road name it will always be called @rsenal and people that live there call it that - I live here so I know what they call it!

My point is as long as the station doesn’t revert to its original Gillespie road name it will always be called @rsenal and people that live there call it that - I live here so I know what they call it!
And if i hear them say it,i will always correct them :)
Its a big beef of mine,rebranding areas.Its not just the football connection. I hate it when parts of Clerkenwell are called Farringdon and ewhen St Giles is referred as Soho.
There is no such manor as @rsenal,no matter what they try to say.

Last edited:
There’s a train station on the Piccadilly line called @rsenal therefore there’s a place with that name. To date they haven’t reverted it to its original name so the area is still called that! And I don’t agree- it’s you north London lot that are obsessed with calling them woolwich - we think it’s stupid. But as you said: each to their own opinion.
Theres a Kentucky Fried Chicken by upper Holloway, should that be called Kentucky?>

6_ArsenalPlatform.jpg

Its a big beef of mine,rebranding areas.Its not just the football conmnection.I ghate it when parts of Clerkenwell are called Farringdon and ewhen St Giles is referered as Soho. There is no such manor as @rsenal,no matter what they try to say.
Theres a Kentucky Fried Chicken by upper Holloway, should that be called Kentucky?>

6_ArsenalPlatform.jpg

That’s always been there but it still says @rsenal upstairs outside at the entrance and there’s no Gillespie rd on the tube map. :adeohshit:

Its a big beef of mine,rebranding areas.Its not just the football connection. I hate it when parts of Clerkenwell are called Farringdon and ewhen St Giles is referred as Soho.
There is no such manor as @rsenal,no matter what they try to say.

St Giles, is St Giles, Soho is across the road from Denmark street. :fingers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom