Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
You're much better when you try the IRA hardman account.

You and one or two others have some kind of obsessional neurosis that fixates on issues Irish Republican. I suggest you download a copy of the Good Friday Anglo Irish agreement - smoke a joint and chill the fuck out dude. :roseunsure:

Last edited:
JohnH confessed to being the influence but I say don’t ban him instead confine him to the toilet along with Ali and the goat :thumbup:
I didn't make this thread you fucking idiot, I doubt I register at all on Vince's radar. Certainly not enough for him to start a thread about something I may have been thinking...🤦‍♂

You may have been banned or at a covert meeting in the hills of Antrim when I posted this...
JohnH on 26th August said:
I voted yes.

4 PL wins in 15 games is not good enough.

His team selections and tactics are really baffling at times. None more so than playing a clearly unfit Kane in the CL final over a player who had scored a hatrick in the semi.

Hopefully your next ban isn't too far away. 👀

I didn't make this thread you fucking idiot, I doubt I register at all on Vince's radar. Certainly not enough for him to start a thread about something I may have been thinking...🤦‍♂️

You may have been banned or at a covert meeting in the hills of Antrim when I posted this...

Hopefully your next ban isn't too far away. 👀

A number of posters have requested that we stop talking bollocks on this thread and let the thread return to the subject matter or leave it alone. Are you that much up your own backside seeking attention that you can’t just change the subject as requested?

The subject being me - you tart! :fingers:

A number of posters have requested that we stop talking bollocks on this thread and let the thread return to the subject matter or leave it alone. Are you that much up your own backside seeking attention that you can’t just change the subject as requested?

The subject being me - you tart! :fingers:
You make a post about me (without tagging me), I respond to you, yet the subject 'is all about you'??

You're fucking deluded and extremely stupid.

this-thread-this-is-why-aliens-won39t-talk-to-us-meme-5159.jpg

Threads like this have helped to turn the team around. It's the pressure the true supporters, those willing to say the difficult sentences, have put on Poch and the players, it's that pressure that scored so many in the first half.

Well done to the true, courageous supporters. The others don't have the guts to thank you. To thank us.

Back
Top Bottom