Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree , with Bissouma sitting , they can then get forward which certainly helps
the 3 of them could take it in turns to do the sitting, i think bissouma can offer us some quality by being allowed to go forward too. he looks a good player, clean touches and looks confident on the ball.

bentancur looked like he done well to stay on his feet after some of the sprints earlier. he looked absolutely spent. thats when he should be doing the sitting to catch a rest and let bissouma do the yards. think all 3 have the intelligence to play the holding role.

Fgg1dnkWAAYzUFw

Back-atcha, yiddo!!!

Thinking back that goal it was a great bit of play from him. Busting a gut putting in the effort after a full game and then finishing so emphatically was fucking fantastic to watch. No worrying about other things with this guy he's giving us everything on the pitch.

No denying he has more than his fair share of match defining moments as a CM, but his general play is still up for debate afaic - not going to rain on the parade today but seeings as there are some posts calling out his detractors thought i'd stick my head above the parapet...

No denying he has more than his fair share of match defining moments as a CM, but his general play is still up for debate afaic - not going to rain on the parade today but seeings as there are some posts calling out his detractors thought i'd stick my head above the parapet...

In a two man midfield if you don't have top technical ability you're always going to stick out, in a 3 man midfield it's hidden more.

I think that's where a lot of stick comes from because he doesn't pass the eye test in a 2 and a lot of the time is found wanting on the ball.

the 3 of them could take it in turns to do the sitting, i think bissouma can offer us some quality by being allowed to go forward too. he looks a good player, clean touches and looks confident on the ball.

bentancur looked like he done well to stay on his feet after some of the sprints earlier. he looked absolutely spent. thats when he should be doing the sitting to catch a rest and let bissouma do the yards. think all 3 have the intelligence to play the holding role.
All three could definitely do it.

They just need to be allowed to drill the rotations and develop the chemistry and trust.

Pierre and Rodrigo obviously already have that down since they run the 2 man midfield together. We just need to integrate Bissouma.

Back
Top Bottom