Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is not a dm. It's no coincidence that when we go on the front foot he looks a much better player. How many goals and assists so far this season?
This 100%. He is not playing in a position or system that serves his skill set. I'd love to see him in one the does by the way. Lost first half, pushed forward second and shock horror way way better. I genuinely don't get Conte. Too many obvious structural personnel flaws.

...by the way Emerson lol who us going to say it?

This 100%. He is not playing in a position or system that serves his skill set. I'd love to see him in one the does by the way. Lost first half, pushed forward second and shock horror way way better. I genuinely don't get Conte. To many obvious structural personnel flaws.
Once we get on the front foot you can see how much more he enjoys himself. He runs with the ball gets in to great position both to receive the ball to break forward and arriving in the opposition final third. When we start with 10 behind the ball he just passes sideways and backwards he is not that tight space modric/dembele dribbler that can leave 3 men in a tight spot for dead. Get him facing the opposition further up the pitch with options around and he's a quality decision maker. Also has a fantastic engine.

He can pass short and long, he can split a defence, he can score goals, competitive in the air, hard as a coffin nail, gets stuck in, plays 90 minutes with intensity every game, fouls properly, talks and organises. Type of player you could rely on to play anywhere and he'd do a good job and yet he still gets fucking abuse.

I don't get it.

Fucking love him. It's a bit weird that a fanbase slates him when we've gone from fucking Sissoko - Winks starting week in, week out to PEH - Bentancur.

massive massive credit in the bank imo. how fans of the club can slate PEH when he gives literally everything out there. hes not luka modric but hes also not a donkey either, he might not move elegantly but hes technically sound.

hes the exact sort of character we was crying out for years ago when we was soft as shit! its having players like this around that remove that softness from you

Him and Benta are two players you definitely can't accuse of holding back for the world cup.

THIS GUY:

TELEMMGLPICT000305877780_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqDAK3UnBUY1GUzco8Ux46ckGTjHQMRZ6reDsZVN0rgR4.jpeg

👊 👊 👊 👊 👊 👊 👊

Back
Top Bottom