Palace Vs Tottenham - FA Cup 4th Round.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People keep saying this yet no one thinks that
You and a few others were all over it last summer, don't lie. Everyone saw it, christ in heaven. You ridiculed those who said we needed reinforcements constantly, inventing points of view that people didn't have (spend 100 million, sign Messi and so on and so).

The mess we have now has its roots last summer. The vast majority of Spurs fans know this

Last edited:
You are talking as if you are Daniel Levy or someone from the accounts department.

We are not progressing, we are stand still to going backward, wake up and stop sleep walking and stop dreaming.
3rd in the League, Champions League knockout stages, Cup semi-final...in as single season...is going backwards?

Christ, the new age fans are the worst.

Before you started supporting this club, I watched us lose 6-1 to Bolton.

Fucking backwards he says.

:dembele:

giphy.gif

Poch:

"It was a fair result. They scored and we didn’t. I can’t say anything about that. We can talk about possession and shots but if you don’t score you don’t deserve to win games."

"We came from a crazy fixture schedule and we were forced to make some changes. We knew it would be a tough season for us but not as tough as it has been. We’re out of two competitions since Wednesday and we’re disappointed."

"People wish that in the end we win some trophies, but realistically we are doing so well. To win a title here in England like the FA Cup or Carabao Cup is to have luck as well as quality in your squad."

"Again we’re going to have the debate whether a trophy will take the club to the next level. I don’t agree with it. It only builds your ego. The most important thing for Tottenham right now is to always be in the top four."

I'm sure a nonce will disagree with this post.

Last edited:
Again we’re going to have the debate whether a trophy will take the club to the next level. I don’t agree with it. It only builds your ego. The most important thing for Tottenham right now is to always be in the top four."

That’s a really shit comment. A poor excuse for him throwing the cups...

I wonder if certain others will be able to criticise these comments

I don't understand people saying teams like city spending lots is a waste of time BUT when they finish above us they then say it's because they spent a lot.
I also find it bizarre Poch seems to think finishing Top 4 and winning a domestic cup are somehow mutually exclusive

For romantic nostalgia winning a domestic cup means something to me. Winning trophies does mean something.

We lost and I am pissed off too and questioning “WHY?” But hang on

We are 3rd and we are in the last 16 of the premier cup competition.

Having seen a ridiculously poor Chelsea side win the Champions League I would NEVER say we can’t win it. Jesus even Liverpool made a final last year and you think HOW ?

Is it likely we will win it ? No. Is it possible? Yes, of course it is.

As for winning the Premier league. Can we win it? Yes of course. Is it likely ? No. But you don’t throw the towel until it’s impossible to win surely ? A shock result at Anfield, a sneaky win when their wobble comes and it’s game on.

As for Chelsea being in a better position than us now. What utter nonsense. Europa League.....says it all..... And who cares anyway ? One day they won’t have some foreign aging <removed> to get on loan and Hazzard will fuck off back to Hazzard county. And then what ?

We might as well be positive about what’s ahead rather than down about what’s past.

Yes. Call out a piss poor performance. And sorry it was today. Fucking dreadful.

Yes have a go at Levy for being a dick at Transfers. Yes he is.

But don’t give up. For fuck sake.

Back
Top Bottom