Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Damn that MacAllister, cheat trying to buy a pen...

4000.jpg

I know it's very unlikely but you never know... Fixture congestion could play a role, if City beat Newcastle in the cup that will postpone our game against them on the 20th April, same if Wolves win in the cup that postpones their game against woolwich the same weekend. If any of the top 3 teams are still playing in Europe it could get be quite hectic late april/early may. Top 4 looks good for us, hopefully Villa stay in Europe a few more rounds.
Yeah it would take a lot. Maybe one of those 3 fall away & get 2nd but it’s highly unlikely. But as you say, you never know!
I think what could happen is 2 of the 3 breakaway. Then whoever is in 3rd loses motivation in the league & concentrates on the cups as CL place is assured. But I think the top 3 is sorted but not sure the order.
Fixture congestion . Refs & injuries will play a big part in the title race. Woolwich have had the most luck by far up to this point.

Also I am not as confident as you in wanting city & Liverpool to lose all their remaining games & then trusting us to overtake Woolwich!

I get your point but I think it’s more that he ran in to his foot to try & get the pen. I know I am in the minority ha.
Yeah, but this is why they tell you not to run with scissors...also the reason why you shouldn't wave you boot around at chest height in the box. I'd be furious if it wasn't given for us...in fact, I'm furious it wasn't given for the integrity of the game.

Still shots always make it look worse
Unless you can point to some specific distortion of the still shot vs some other reality then this is not an argument against my point..in fact, it is an admission that it looks fucking bad and very disruptive to any argument to the contrary.

Yeah it would take a lot. Maybe one of those 3 fall away & get 2nd but it’s highly unlikely. But as you say, you never know!
I think what could happen is 2 of the 3 breakaway. Then whoever is in 3rd loses motivation in the league & concentrates on the cups as CL place is assured. But I think the top 3 is sorted but not sure the order.
Fixture congestion . Refs & injuries will play a big part in the title race. Woolwich have had the most luck by far up to this point.

Also I am not as confident as you in wanting city & Liverpool to lose all their remaining games & then trusting us to overtake Woolwich!

Firstly we have to beat Fulham & Luton, if we do it could get interesting. I can't see City winning easily against woolwich, City don't look amazing plus woolwich have had ridiculous luck in both games v City this season so probably will be more confident of getting a result I think it could be a draw.

Woolwich as usual have had ridiculous amounts of luck which is very frustrating. Liverpool also had a lot of luck this season. Just hoping we cut the gap and stay close if we could go into our games v Woolwich 5-points behind them who knows? City game if they beat Newcastle in the cup will probably be rescheduled to the last week of the season midweek so by then we are out of it or playing City at the right time without having to hope City lose games, while woolwich are still in it I prefer that City and Liverpool don't drop points because us catching up is very unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom