Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We could be 5 points from the top before any of the top 3 play their next match.

Thought City were lucky to get away with the penalty at the end especially at anfield but equally Liverpool lucky Doku hit the post a few mins before.
Don’t do it to yourself! But yeah I am very confident for 4th now. Villa have Thursday night distractions too.

And I think you're massively overrating them but I enjoy your pessimism
We shall see. I actually don’t think they are that good. Just it’s weak this year like last year. Whoever wins it this season won’t have had to be as good as the Liverpool v city days. But yeah I will love if you’re right & Luton go to Woolwich & get a draw. Just don’t see it. But you never know.

I thought he won the ball first. Mcalister went in looking for a pen and went down like he was shot
Romero won the ball first against Chelsea on a 50/50 where the ball was there to be played with your feet (unlike Doku’s boot being fairly high up) and he was given a red and a pen for his unfortunate follow through.

VAR has shown time and time again that winning the ball first isn’t necessarily a zero sum result when giving a pen or not.

I agree that it would have been harsh to give but if that was Fulham v Wolves, I would put money on it being a pen.

We shall see. I actually don’t think they are that good. Just it’s weak this year like last year. Whoever wins it this season won’t have had to be as good as the Liverpool v city days. But yeah I will love if you’re right & Luton go to Woolwich & get a draw. Just don’t see it. But you never know.

They have 5 less points at the same stage, they're factually doing worse this season. youre letting a few thrashings against garbage cloud your judgement
But we'll see

Don’t do it to yourself! But yeah I am very confident for 4th now. Villa have Thursday night distractions too.

I know it's very unlikely but you never know... Fixture congestion could play a role, if City beat Newcastle in the cup that will postpone our game against them on the 20th April, same if Wolves win in the cup that postpones their game against woolwich the same weekend. If any of the top 3 teams are still playing in Europe it could get be quite hectic late april/early may. Top 4 looks good for us, hopefully Villa stay in Europe a few more rounds.

They have 5 less points at the same stage, they're factually doing worse this season. youre letting a few thrashings against garbage cloud your judgement
But we'll see

They’ve done things this season they didn’t last season, draw and a win vs Liverpool, already beat City etc.

Scored more than anyone. Conceded less than anyone.

It’s all up to whether they can hold their nerve at the Etihad imo.

Ok , so you are a middle aged man with a bit of a paunch , you get paid a fortune despite spitting on a child & you decide to wear a grey polo neck sweater

Is it a scouse thing ?

Back
Top Bottom