Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe you should tell him to dial it back a little this time...

800px_COLOURBOX3081614.jpg

Even if he misses a pen we just have a better team than France this time around. Last time it was 50/50 (MAYBE edge to them) but now? We are the better team.

Lessgooo

Even if he misses a pen we just have a better team than France this time around. Last time it was 50/50 (MAYBE edge to them) but now? We are the better team.

Lessgooo
Not even close...Let's go man for man if you will...There's not a position at which you have an demonstrable edge.

Not even close...Let's go man for man if you will...There's not a position at which you have an demonstrable edge.

I’m not going to do that Todd because you underrate English footballers by such a degree that you actually think what you’ve just said is true.

You do you buddy. I mean you’re wrong but … you do you.

Harsh on Fiorentina. Roma make it 2-2 in the 95th minute. Fiorentina should have strolled this. Great goal, though - Llorente.

Second half Roma a lot better than the first half though. I missed the start of the game, came in at the 30min ish mark, but from that point on, I'd definitely say Roma deserved something out of the game. They've ended up with 67% possession.

Second half Roma a lot better than the first half though. I missed the start of the game, came in at the 30min ish mark, but from that point on, I'd definitely say Roma deserved something out of the game. They've ended up with 67% possession.
Imo Fiorentina should have had the game over and done with in the first half but yes Roma had a better 2nd half.

I’m not going to do that Todd because you underrate English footballers by such a degree that you actually think what you’ve just said is true.
Nonsense charge. I think and have thought long before most jumped on the bandwagon that Walker was WC and the best RB in the world. I've just told you I like Stones when he was shit and wasn't playing at City.
  • Been backing Foden for years, especially to show how shit our academy is.
  • Bellers is very good...but overrated due to SOs
  • madders is very good and more rounded than I believe he showed at Leicester
  • Deccers is overrated but a decent player
  • Kane is very good but I can't see how teams don't easily isolate him as they have for many tournaments...which means dropping deep and hollywood balling it.
  • Saka even you've moderated your position on him this season, right?
  • Gre gre...is he even gonna make the team?
  • who you gonna put at LB? trouble spot
  • Maguire again? Really?
  • Stones in a 4 with Maguire might not be best but I'm sure you think it's WC
  • Old Man Walker who I love
Me doing me, Deuterz.

Hey we’ve always got Eric Dier who has currently taken the place of one of the many overrated but athletic French centre backs in Upamecano.
No you KNOW I want him on the plane...I believe I've already given you a scenario for his participation. Nothing would make me happier than to see this.

In France, they've got so much actual talent players are fungible...next man up with no loss of quality...

No you KNOW I want him on the plane...I believe I've already given you a scenario for his participation. Nothing would make me happier than to see this.

In France, they've got so much actual talent players are fungible...next man up with no loss of quality...

Yeah they’ve got an endless line of mediocre work-horse centre mids, overrated centre backs, nobody right backs and two attackers worth a damn in the entire team.

Yeah they’ve got an endless line of mediocre work-horse centre mids
You mean the guys at RM that allow Bellers to cherry pick all game?

overrated centre backs
More overrated than maguire?

nobody right backs
Pavard is pencilled in...WC winner...used to play for a farmer's team in a farmer's league in Germany back when they used to win things!!!! He could see the signs and got out.

two attackers worth a damn in the entire team
Yeah...would that be Thuram and Dembele?

You mean the guys at RM that allow Bellers to cherry pick all game?

More overrated than maguire?

Pavard is pencilled in...WC winner...used to play for a farmer's team in a farmer's league in Germany back when they used to win things!!!! He could see the signs and got out.

Yeah...would that be Thuram and Dembele?

Yeah I mean the guys who are his water carrier bitch boys while he’s the star of the show and idolised mate .. we have Rice who can do that, he’s just better at everything else.

Maguire isn’t rated. But he’s still better than most of their shite centre backs. Konate is good that’s fucking it. And he’s nowhere near Stones levels.

Mbappe and Griez are their two genuine top attackers. We have Kane, Foden, Saka with a bunch of genuine depth + Bellingham who gets more g/a than their midfield put together

Back
Top Bottom