Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They’ve become so accustomed to the the paper clapper slap, take the clappers away and it’s al they know.
Monotonous clapping that sounds like Nazis goose stepping to a book burninng.

When they scan the Leicester fans, 17 th century film extras for a witchfinder general film comes to mind.

Fuck me that was a turgid pile of wank, led by Captain Turgid, who I notice is escaping any criticism on here. That first half midfield is up there with the Carlton Palmer/Jeff Thomas era shite and the international footballing leviathans Xhaka, Freuler and Zakaria just walzed (no pun intended) round as Dier and RLC ambled around.

I said a few days ago that this would have been a great opportunity to start introducing some of the young players like Sancho, Sessegnon, Maddison, Lookman, Foden, Hughes, Cook, Maitland Niles, Ejaria even maybe, and fuck me they couldn't have made England look any worse than that shower of shite did tonight.

I've never understood how England manager after England manager never seems to be able to get players to play the same way as they do for their clubs.

It seems like every other nation can get their top players to perform at that same level except England, I honestly think if Ronaldo played for England that he'd look like a Championship player.

Because at their clubs it's the players from every other nation that are the talented ones.

He was one of the people* who ran on the pitch in the World Cup final.

Better?
tumblr_p9nzlnhIST1wq04h0o2_400.gif

Jadon Sancho only needed a few minutes on the pitch to grab an assist for Dortmund. Dortmund up 2-1 against Frankfurt with roughly 10 minutes to go

1 goal and 7 assists in 8 games (based on minutes played) for Jadon Sancho at Dortmund since signing.

£63,000,000 release clause I believe. Crazy.

What a talent.

Back
Top Bottom