Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This really is TFC in a nutshell
I am not even sure it is true.
In sports where there is a top quality Great Britain team, like swimming, cycling or field hockey, there are plenty of Scottish players. Glasgow Warriors are one of the best rugby teams in Europe and the national team is competitive nowadays.
Scotland has difficulty fielding top quality teams in multiple sports because in a country of 5 million there is not the depth. It is harder to explain why England are so poor with 55 million to choose from.

Got to go down to Marlow next week. Not sure it's safe for a Scot

If you’ve got money they won’t give a fuck. Pop in to the Michelin starred Hand in Flowers. They’ll take anybody’s money - even mine. I’ve spent thousands in there and I can guarantee your safety. Maybe a punt after lunch? Enjoy your visit.

If you’ve got money they won’t give a fuck. Pop in to the Michelin starred Hand in Flowers. They’ll take anybody’s money - even mine. I’ve spent thousands in there and I can guarantee your safety. Maybe a punt after lunch? Enjoy your visit.
I was in La Source all last week. Not sure I should make a habit of the Michelin stars. Fucks with my street cred. How’s Chequers?

Didn't the Scots Rugby team beat England in the 5 nations this year?

And Andy Murray represents Scotland when he's playing the circuit, during which team he's won Wimbledon, the greatest tennis tournament in the world, twice. Only when he's at the Olympics does he represent Great Britain.
6 nations, but yep. we will see if its one of those occasional wins or a proper revival (I hope it is) over the next couple of years.

As for Murray, he represents Great Britain in the Davis Cup and if he's played in it, the Hopman cup. In tennis he's classed as British as well, although of course most of them know he's a Scot

Isn’t 55 considered a decent innings in Scotland? And yes, you are more racist. You actively hate the English. Nobody’s bothered about the Scots - even the Scots. You’ve never been able to agree on anything. You’re the most racist poster on this forum.
its considered a decent age

You be going by train or flying to Barcelona?
About the same price for both return isn’t it, just a couple hours longer by train?
Sorry for the late reply, just back from hols.

I'm flying Madrid-Bcn with Iberia, €85 return.

I actually wanted to take the train as I live a 50 min train ride north of Madrid, the high-speed AVE ticket includes that stretch in the price. It would have been very convenient, from my door to the centre of Bcn in a similar sort of time to the plane or even a bit quicker when you take into account the farting about getting to the airport, waiting around and then from Bcn-Prat to the hotel. Loads more comfortable and civilised too.

The problem is RENFE's shit awful website that only lets you buy tickets a max of 2 months in advance. The pricing varies wildly, looking at trains two months from now they worked out at about €140 return for the sort of times I wanted. Could be a good bit more when it comes to the time that I can buy for December or a load cheaper, absolutely no way of knowing. By that time of course flights will have gone up so I'll be between a rock and a hard place.

Usually is for Denmark - his recent scoring rate is huge - I think it's 19 goals in his last 25 matches!!!

The only thing that can make you love him more is him signing a new contract :)
If Tottenham do anything ASAP it’s tie Eriksen down for the next 3-4 years .

this is great. liverpool punditry (van dijk is the greatest centre half in the world) with world cup commentary (m'bappe is the greatest in ever)

Sorry for the late reply, just back from hols.

I'm flying Madrid-Bcn with Iberia, €85 return.

I actually wanted to take the train as I live a 50 min train ride north of Madrid, the high-speed AVE ticket includes that stretch in the price. It would have been very convenient, from my door to the centre of Bcn in a similar sort of time to the plane or even a bit quicker when you take into account the farting about getting to the airport, waiting around and then from Bcn-Prat to the hotel. Loads more comfortable and civilised too.

The problem is RENFE's shit awful website that only lets you buy tickets a max of 2 months in advance. The pricing varies wildly, looking at trains two months from now they worked out at about €140 return for the sort of times I wanted. Could be a good bit more when it comes to the time that I can buy for December or a load cheaper, absolutely no way of knowing. By that time of course flights will have gone up so I'll be between a rock and a hard place.
Train much better, more relaxing too. Mad that they mug themselves off like this.

I felt sorry for Holland in that first half. France are easily the best team in the world, (and they would beat Real Madrid). de Ligt and de Jong both looked class against tough opponents.

Back
Top Bottom