Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, they’ve bought the rights to one round of fixtures or something haven’t they?
gareth%2Bbale%2Bbald.jpg

Fakin tin pot whankers
Their reasoning?

"We are changing all our standard definition Sky Sports channels with the HD channels"
What so you don’t have to play the extra £6 a month for HD package?
If so, does that also apply to Virgin as surely they can’t continue to do so either?

Fun drinking game for all the family - Glenn's Little Pockets

Every time Hoddle says "(those) little pockets", you drink a shot

I'm fucking hammered

:mong:
You be going by train or flying to Barcelona?
About the same price for both return isn’t it, just a couple hours longer by train?

Indeed - and they're still charging everyone the same price.

In fact, it went up by an extra £2.

I’m still reeling from when they got Henry and then the price went up a fiver a month after, when it was reported that the cunt was getting £4m a year or whatever. Not connected officially, of course, but it’s obvious. Now the prick has left, and my sub hasn’t gone down.

It’s 2018. Is should be able to watch ALL of my chosen clubs’ matches for a fixed amount. I’d pay £30 odd a month just for that and fuck sky off.

From The BBC.

The big news for Celtic is the return of striker Odsonne Edouard, who has missed five games with a hamstring problem.
The Frenchman replaces Leigh Griffiths in attack, while James Forrest and Tom Rogic take over from Scott Sinclair and Mikey Johnston after Thursday's Europa League win over Suduva.
In his last two appearances against Rangers, Edouard has scored three times...
Celtic XI: Gordon, Lustig, Boyata, Ajer, Tierney, Brown, Ntcham, Forrest, Rogic, McGregor, Edouard.

It's a bold move from manager Steven Gerrard, who has selected both Alfredo Morelos and Kyle Lafferty in attack.
Will they play together up top of will Lafferty operate out wide?
Borna Barisic and Scott Arfield replace Jon Flanagan and Daniel Candeias from the side that started in midweek against Ufa.
Rangers XI: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Barisic, Jack, Ejaria, Arfield, Kent, Lafferty Morelos.

Back
Top Bottom