Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was just going on the article?

"Since moving to Stadio Olimpico, however, the right winger has only featured six times for I Giallorossi and only two of those appearances have come from the start."

Fair enough.

Young new player takes a while to adapt and start in a strong team shocker.

Who are the next big striker prospects from Holland btw?

Daishawn Redan, who plays for Chelsea U23 at the moment might be one to follow. He scores goals for fun, but I don't need to tell you guys that the chance a young player makes it to the first team of Chelsea is very little. So I hope he moves on to a club where he gets the chance to play first team football. Brian Brobbey, who plays for Ajax U19 is another name that gets mentioned a lot.

KWP starts for England U21.

Dmz1MPYW4AAkr6h.jpg:large

First time he's started as captain I thought. Whatever, the match doesn't seem to have lit a fire under the forum, does it?

Rose and Rashford looking lively, defence looking half-asleep

Forgot it was even on.
Turned it on now Dier is captain!
Haha fuck off Henderson.

Rose is looking lively!
How does delph keep getting England games!

I'd love to see this team start at the Euros in 2020

Pickford

Dier
Maguire
Stones

Walker
Shaw

Winks
Foden

Sancho
Dele

Kane

Loftus-Cheek does the hard bit well but he doesn't cut inside enough, cut the defenders run out with his angles or know what to do once he strides past a player. It's a shame as he could really do some damage if he learnt how to make the most of those glides forward

Back
Top Bottom