Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, playing out from the back results in no shots on target from open play as usual .
I don't actually know what playing out from the back with inferior players front and back is supposed to achieve.
I've never understood how England manager after England manager never seems to be able to get players to play the same way as they do for their clubs.

It seems like every other nation can get their top players to perform at that same level except England, I honestly think if Ronaldo played for England that he'd look like a Championship player.

First time he's started as captain I thought. Whatever, the match doesn't seem to have lit a fire under the forum, does it?

Rose and Rashford looking lively, defence looking half-asleep
Rashford has been shit, as has the whole of Englands attack, they can keep the ball, can't pass to each other, can't carry the ball without being tackled, can't press as a collective, just run in straight lines. RLC is slow as fuck, turns back every time he's heading to goal, or lets his oppo defender just step across him.

Rose though has been very good, even better when he's beasting their old carthorse from scumsville.

I'm almost certain Dier started as Capt. before, think it was before the World Cup and wasn't he Capt. against Belgium at the World cup??

I've never understood how England manager after England manager never seems to be able to get players to play the same way as they do for their clubs.

It seems like every other nation can get their top players to perform at that same level except England, I honestly think if Ronaldo played for England that he'd look like a Championship player.

At the WC Sterling was playing beyond Harry as obviously Sterling is the bigger goal threat, scoring for England last in 2015. :dembele:

Ronaldo could have made a fine RB if he was English ,no problem.

Rashford has been shit, as has the whole of Englands attack, they can keep the ball, can't pass to each other, can't carry the ball without being tackled, can't press as a collective, just run in straight lines. RLC is slow as fuck, turns back every time he's heading to goal, or lets his oppo defender just step across him.

Rose though has been very good, even better when he's beasting their old carthorse from scumsville.

I'm almost certain Dier started as Capt. before, think it was before the World Cup and wasn't he Capt. against Belgium at the World cup??
Quite probably mate, my memory's that bad I'm amazed I remember to get dressed in the morning to be honest.

When I said Rashford looked lively, there was about 10 mins gone and he did, well in comparison to the others. Faded after that I'll grant you. How Delph gets to play for England is anyone's guess. RLC is a big disappointment, Chelsea seem to have broken him.

5 mins gone in the 2nd half and it's as you were, Danny Rose and 10 other blokes

Quite probably mate, my memory's that bad I'm amazed I remember to get dressed in the morning to be honest.

When I said Rashford looked lively, there was about 10 mins gone and he did, well in comparison to the others. Faded after that I'll grant you. How Delph gets to play for England is anyone's guess. RLC is a big disappointment, Chelsea seem to have broken him.

5 mins gone in the 2nd half and it's as you were, Danny Rose and 10 other blokes
Never rated RLC, looked good in u18's when he was twice the size of those he was player with.

I think Delph's OK, but that I mean he certainly deserves to be in this team, don't know who is better than him currently available to Southgate.

Rose made that goal, all the pressure coming done his side, he's got the scum old man on toast.

Never rated RLC, looked good in u18's when he was twice the size of those he was player with.

I think Delph's OK, but that I mean he certainly deserves to be in this team, don't know who is better than him currently available to Southgate.

Rose made that goal, all the pressure coming done his side, he's got the scum old man on toast.
I'd bring Gazza on

Southgate: Kane needs rest, he is close to burning out. He won't play against Switzerland.
Also Southgate: We are ahead against Switzerland in a friendly with 30 minutes to go. Send for Kane

We were looking a bit shakey again till the reinforcements came on.

Wonder if Gareth had his eye on the ‘England has never lost 4 games in a row’ stat.

When’s the next nations cup? November?

Back
Top Bottom