Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excuse me if this post is a bit offensive but what are Scotland even talented at? They seem to lag behind the rest of the nations in the British isles at everything. Once a decent football team in the 70s/80s, but now a very poor football team, a team comfortably behind Wales, NI, ROI, and the nation has never produced a single decent player ever since the days of Dalglish, Souness, etc. They have a very poor rugby team, once again, lags behind the rest of the nations in the British Isles, a very poor cricketing side, a poor record of amount of Olympic medals they win for GB and overall a nation with a not long going for them. The only decent talent they've ever produced in the last 20-30 years (Andy Murray), happens to represent Great Britain so that makes their status in the sporting world no different.

They are the poorest economy in the entire British Isles, with the highest child poverty, and generally devoid of any future for the youth.
A spectacular piece of ethnic nationalism there. You're a fucken cunt, and we hate you. I hope you get raped by a broken bottle next time you're north of the border. You take the time to write vicious lies about Scotland whilst depending on our intellectual capital for centuries and our natural resources for decades. Enjoy your adopted son, Andy Murray. We couldn't give a fuck about tennis. And cricket isn't even a sport.

Excuse me if this post is a bit offensive but what are Scotland even talented at? They seem to lag behind the rest of the nations in the British isles at everything. Once a decent football team in the 70s/80s, but now a very poor football team, a team comfortably behind Wales, NI, ROI, and the nation has never produced a single decent player ever since the days of Dalglish, Souness, etc. They have a very poor rugby team, once again, lags behind the rest of the nations in the British Isles, a very poor cricketing side, a poor record of amount of Olympic medals they win for GB and overall a nation with a not long going for them. The only decent talent they've ever produced in the last 20-30 years (Andy Murray), happens to represent Great Britain so that makes their status in the sporting world no different.

They are the poorest economy in the entire British Isles, with the highest child poverty, and generally devoid of any future for the youth.
This really is TFC in a nutshell

Fatter and more racist than the English?! Give me a fucken break.

Isn’t 55 considered a decent innings in Scotland? And yes, you are more racist. You actively hate the English. Nobody’s bothered about the Scots - even the Scots. You’ve never been able to agree on anything. You’re the most racist poster on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom