OneHotspur TV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think most people on this forum just want a guarantee that we won't do embarrassing stuff...

No such thing sadly.

The stumbling point from the off is thinking you can represent some form of consensus... When the reality is your dealing with a cocktail of individual, nuanced opinion that at best can be rounded up into camps of 'similar' opinion only to then inevitably play off against each other without resolution (See AFTV..... Claude & DT are on the same side? ....Really?).

The above channel is more DT than AFTV (...let alone the weekly round-up style of TFC podcast) ...I.E. seemingly more about the individuals broadcasting themselves.

Genuine question coming back to the crowd shots.... Why would anyone genuinely have an interest in seeing random strangers cheering or similarly think others have an interest in watching them cheer... The individual is the least (i.e. non) interesting/engaging element... And such a tact is thus suggestive of craving 'celeb'-dom.

Smart getting a Grandad-Yid on-board though.... Marketabality! :grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:

Last edited:
If anyone knows these people I want them spoken to, stop this immediately
What this whole generation need to understand is most people are not important, not a celebrity, and nobody really cares what you have to say, people who were working in factories 30 years ago are VLoggers now, just fucking stop it
The need for "likes" and reassurance is staggering, most of us are just average, pawns in a massive game of life, deal with it

Just go to a fucking game and enjoy it, no need to film it you will never look at the footage ever again

I both 'Agree' with and 'Like' this post... but will do neither!

Top sentiment... points raised are valid...
and I guess that's why you're in Mensa Mensa !!

If you're gonna do this sort of thing at least have the decency to be working class! Nobody wants to listen to couple of young middle class people and their grandad talking about football.

Lads, I'm sure you're lovely guys, and so's Grandpa, and if I met you in the pub we'd probs have a great chat and like each other, but this narcissistic selfie vlog experience is just bollocks and makes you (& Grandpa) look like idiots.
You asked me to look at it but I got a minute in and switched off - I'm not interested, the rest of the forum is not interested - no-one is interested.
Would it influence you if I said I thought it was (you were) an embarrassment to our football club?
Please, please, stop. Go do something useful with your time.

Unless you're both Special needs, or your Grandad has a terminal disease...
Don't expect any positive outcome from this 'venture'...

As someone said before, I'm sure you're both decent lads, and you're Spurs fans... which is ALWAYS a plus in my book...
But FANTV is up there with the Bastardisation of half-and-half scarves in proving that modern football is broken!

I sat next to a vlogger with his stubhub tickets for a game and it was so fucking annoying. It's one step away from bringing Mr. Hat or a cuddly toy or an imaginary friend along. Watch the game and participate as a fan or please just stay at home. No one cares.

If anyone knows these people I want them spoken to, stop this immediately

What this whole generation need to understand is most people are not important, not a celebrity, and nobody really cares what you have to say, people who were working in factories 30 years ago are VLoggers now, just fucking stop it

The need for "likes" and reassurance is staggering, most of us are just average, pawns in a massive game of life, deal with it

Just go to a fucking game and enjoy it, no need to film it you will never look at the footage ever again
I'm scared to "Like" this post!

I sat next to a vlogger with his stubhub tickets for a game and it was so fucking annoying. It's one step away from bringing Mr. Hat or a cuddly toy or an imaginary friend along. Watch the game and participate as a fan or please just stay at home. No one cares.
0404-mrhat-faq.jpg

Watched the clip now. Feel bad saying it but it was a bit boring.

It's harmless although it'd piss me right off if someone sat next to me at the game was doing that.

These YouTube fan TVs are about making a tonne of wedge for the presenters and their owners. They get the same dicks on every week to make it look like Woolwich fans are all either mentally changed or rudeboys with barely any vocabulary. (When in general Woolwich must have one of the most middle class fanbases in the league.) They know they are making their team and fans look bad, but they don't care. The only positive person they have is Ty, who is the weirdest fucker on there.

At the start of this season SpursFanTV would have been "Poch out! Poch out!" voiced loudly by meatheads every week, the media would have used it as evidence and that he was unpopular and the atmosphere at WHL would have become poisonous as fans turned on each other. It would have impacted upon our performances, cohesion as a team and would probably end up with a few players, and maybe even Poch himself, wanting to leave.

FanTV is just entertainment, a freakshow. But it's a cancer on a club. I do not want a Spurs one although I'm surprised it doesn't already exist considering how much money the cunts make.

Last edited:
If you guys can avoid attention seeking merchants like the muppets that have graced the Titanic that is Woolwich TV , you would do well.

Really, if your channel leads to anything of resemblance of the chaos caused by the channel mentioned above I will hunt you down.

i+will+end+you.gif

Back
Top Bottom