OneHotspur TV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lads...find something else to do. Like enjoy the game instead of worrying about getting the perfect selfie or blog/vlog. Life is too short.
It is embarrassing, even if your intentions are good & not money driven.

There are better ways to enjoy Spurs than watching a couple of lads & their grandad (no offence to any of you) recording their "day out"

Whatever happened to Away Days ..." it's all swings & roundabouts " ?

Used to enjoy that one
Fucking hilarious that was week in week out that was, I actually tweeted him the other day asking if he is going to the last few games for the rest of the season and if he'd consider doing more Away Days and he said 'Going to every game but depends if we are still in the title race by our next away game.

But it's awful. Just go and enjoy the game. Why make it about you?

It's not all about us, it's all about Tottenham. We do enjoy the games and the fans we've accumulated so far enjoy watching what we produce. It's not going to be for everyone and i appreciate that.

I think there is a huge irony in complaining about the bias in the media against us then when a fan made Tottenham channel pops up you complain like its the worst thing to ever happen. Not really my cup of tea but what is so incredibly wrong about it?

I think there is a huge irony in complaining about the bias in the media against us then when a fan made Tottenham channel pops up you complain like its the worst thing to ever happen. Not really my cup of tea but what is so incredibly wrong about it?

Well I don't complain about bias in the media, and I think fan channels are shit. They offer nothing except exposure for self-publicists. Do you think Robbie and co represent woolwich?

It's not all about us, it's all about Tottenham. We do enjoy the games and the fans we've accumulated so far enjoy watching what we produce. It's not going to be for everyone and i appreciate that.

One thing I really don't like is turning the camera to face you when we score. It looks like you're acting for the camera. It reminds me of that Bruno Austrian Gay TV thing with the wrestlers.

And I don't think it's fair on the people behind you who might not want to have a camera stuffed in their faces.

Your Micky Hazard video, the video that should be more watched than the others, has 135 views after being up a day already. You don't have a fanbase yet.....and hanging around a golf course banking on good natured chaps like cabbie Micky giving you five minutes is not what you can rely on long term.

The fact is that Arse TV is not only a money manking effort for Fat Robbie, but it has made a joke of Arse fans, and as much as it pains me to say it, probably more of a joke of them than some Arse fans deserve. Arse TV gets hits because of the drama and meltdowns. Fat Robbie knows it. So if you are just about "loving Tottenham" then be prepared to have a low viewership. If you want more, then I am afraid the price of that will be exploiting emotional or bizarre fans for hits, and that just doesn't sit well with me.

I hope you understand why you are getting opposition to this channel in this thread. It's not about having a pop at you, but rather the idea of a Spurs Fan TV.

Back
Top Bottom