OneHotspur TV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If anyone knows these people I want them spoken to, stop this immediately

What this whole generation need to understand is most people are not important, not a celebrity, and nobody really cares what you have to say, people who were working in factories 30 years ago are VLoggers now, just fucking stop it

The need for "likes" and reassurance is staggering, most of us are just average, pawns in a massive game of life, deal with it

Just go to a fucking game and enjoy it, no need to film it you will never look at the footage ever again

Arse Fan TV and Spam Fan TV have turned their clubs into jokes. Then there was that utterly atrocious "Spurred On" channel.

Lads, I'm sure you mean well, but I really don't want a "Spurs Fan TV".

It's not all about us, it's all about Tottenham. We do enjoy the games and the fans we've accumulated so far enjoy watching what we produce. It's not going to be for everyone and i appreciate that.
Your Micky Hazard video, the video that should be more watched than the others, has 135 views after being up a day already. You don't have a fanbase yet.....and hanging around a golf course banking on good natured chaps like cabbie Micky giving you five minutes is not what you can rely on long term.

The fact is that Arse TV is not only a money manking effort for Fat Robbie, but it has made a joke of Arse fans, and as much as it pains me to say it, probably more of a joke of them than some Arse fans deserve. Arse TV gets hits because of the drama and meltdowns. Fat Robbie knows it. So if you are just about "loving Tottenham" then be prepared to have a low viewership. If you want more, then I am afraid the price of that will be exploiting emotional or bizarre fans for hits, and that just doesn't sit well with me.

I hope you understand why you are getting opposition to this channel in this thread. It's not about having a pop at you, but rather the idea of a Spurs Fan TV.

Not understanding the negativity about this.

If people want to publicise their experiences, good on them. There are plenty that will watch (I follow one guy). If you don't like it, don't watch, simple as that.

You wouldn't think it was a fellow Spurs fan by the shit you lot have given him so far.
Don't like it, don't watch it? Not that simple. Look at the impact Arse TV has had. What if any of these Spurs channels had that impact? That impacts the rest of us as fans. I don't want my club to be turned into a social media joke.

simyid You & your brother are probably decent kids & decent Yids but to an old cunt like me this 'fan cam' & 'fan TV' epidemic is just one more nail in the coffin of the match going experience. Why fans cant just go to the game & enjoy it with their mates rather than having to film themselves enjoying it (or otherwise) for the world to see is beyond me.

I'm too busy being a lunatic after we have scored or won a game to even think about getting my phone out.

There is an element of our support (me included) that will take exception to ending up on one of your Vlogs (?).

Don't care which channel is which. They're all wankers trying to jump on the bandwagon, make a buck from social media and they don't care if they make fools out of their club's fans in the process.

Tossers of the highest order.

It's not all about us, it's all about Tottenham. We do enjoy the games and the fans we've accumulated so far enjoy watching what we produce. It's not going to be for everyone and i appreciate that.

One thing I really don't like is turning the camera to face you when we score. It looks like you're acting for the camera. It reminds me of that Bruno Austrian Gay TV thing with the wrestlers.

And I don't think it's fair on the people behind you who might not want to have a camera stuffed in their faces.

Don't care which channel is which. They're all wankers trying to jump on the bandwagon, make a buck from social media and they don't care if they make fools out of their club's fans in the process.

Tossers of the highest order.
Despite me mixing up the channels, for me its the same. At Tottenham there is an overwhelming majority of fans don't want them (the 80% who hated for the other channel would also vote this one off). In fact this thread was created by these dicks trying to promote the channel, the response wasn't favourable but still they go ahead with it, with the sole interests to feather their own nests.

This is getting creepy guys, my business is my business, all we do is chat about Spurs, not sure how any of this is relevant. This is getting into stalker territory if im honest. You want to know about my business then ask to my face. My business and this channel are completely separate. You won't find any evidence to the contrarty.
It's lose lose with you guys, either i am an idiot for not using the contacts or I don't have the fan interests at heart. Well im sorry to disappoint you but my business and my channel are not connected, call me a fool but the channel is not used to drive up my business. Anyway guys i came on here to have an open dialogue which i have tried to do but when you start getting personal then it's probably time we stop. Find someone else to stalk. Jesus.
You stepped into the lions den here, lad. The internet is a fearsome place. Just an FYI, you may get similar heat when you actually do this @ Wembley. Except it'll probably be the hardcore fanbase that don't want to see us mugged off like we do AFTV and have been on a bender all day. Just a warning.

I feel like you're entering this very naively.

So this lot did a poll on Twitter recently

4.5k votes and 80% of fans told them what they thought, an absolute landslide of disapproval. Glad to see they listen to the fans, their response was to ignore carry on regardless. Maybe it's because they have no choice as they might piss of their contractual partners William Hill. Must put the £££ ahead of their fellow fans!

Already having rival clubs filling their boots.

FUCK OFF!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom