OneHotspur TV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey guys,

My brother and i have set up a Spurs fan channel on youtube, we made our 1st vlog this weekend and we have plenty of content idea's for Spurs fans to enjoy. from interviews with former players, fan panels, opinion pieces, previews, reviews and more...

Here is a link to our 1st Vlog, bare in mind it is our 1st attempt, but be sure to like, comment and subscribe if you want to seem more.

Thank you all for your time, i look forward to hearing your feedback.

: ostrich:

Nah you're alright.

tumblr_mdu73hj8tz1qbspxf.gif

Arse Fan TV and Spam Fan TV have turned their clubs into jokes. Then there was that utterly atrocious "Spurred On" channel.

Lads, I'm sure you mean well, but I really don't want a "Spurs Fan TV".

Arse Fan TV and Spam Fan TV have turned their clubs into jokes. Then there was that utterly atrocious "Spurred On" channel.

Lads, I'm sure you mean well, but I really don't want a "Spurs Fan TV".

West Ham Fan TVs pretty decent I think. They're obviously genuine fans who give a shit, whereas AFTV has just become a money making venture full of media whores, and there's no depths they won't sink to.

West Ham Fan TVs pretty decent I think. They're obviously genuine fans who give a shit, whereas AFTV has just become a money making venture full of media whores, and there's no depths they won't sink to.
You say that, but both channels work with each other and both have recently become back by Ladbrokes, so I am not sure I am with the on the "genuine" spammer belief.

You say that, but both channels work with each other and both have recently become back by Ladbrokes, so I am not sure I am with the on the "genuine" spammer belief.

Ladbrokes are now sponsoring pretty much every Fan TV channel that get a lot of views. Can't really blame them for taking the dosh. Unless they get hundreds of thousands of views, they're mostly doing it a loss.

Ladbrokes are now sponsoring pretty much every Fan TV channel that get a lot of views. Can't really blame them for taking the dosh. Unless they get hundreds of thousands of views, they're mostly doing it a loss.

Bollocks... One never HAS to 'take the money'... Instantly it brings the credibility/motives of such a venture into question for starters.... Thus we are even having this debate.

Besides, production costs must be next to nothing anyway if you're already committed to going to the games.

Got nothing against getting fans talking but going to games and videoing yourselves is boring, still like your grandad. Still better than Arse Fan TV's shameless.

If you want to do fan tv the only thing I have seen work is ball street or West Ham Fan TV post match pint feature where people sensibly (in West Ham's case that's a bit borderline) discuss talking points about the game or general football issues. That works quite well and can be interesting, that doesn't embarrass the club especially if you have knowledgable guests talking about important issues.

It's workable just keep away from the game day stuff, the game is to be enjoyed as it is.

Stopped watching when the mid-game footage started...

...It would annoy the piss out of me if that shit was going on next to me.

...TBH, I'd have thought that the Scummers trying to lynch AFTV Robbie couple of weeks ago should have served as suitable warning as to where these channels are naturally headed.... A divided fan-base.

I think most people on this forum just want a guarantee that we won't do embarrassing stuff. The Fightcock Podcasts for example, if you do something like that but a video discussion that would be ok in my book.

If anyone knows these people I want them spoken to, stop this immediately

What this whole generation need to understand is most people are not important, not a celebrity, and nobody really cares what you have to say, people who were working in factories 30 years ago are VLoggers now, just fucking stop it

The need for "likes" and reassurance is staggering, most of us are just average, pawns in a massive game of life, deal with it

Just go to a fucking game and enjoy it, no need to film it you will never look at the footage ever again

Back
Top Bottom