OMT: Tottenham v Newcastle, Sunday 10th December, 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've just watched Sky have an inquest have Romero's tackle that got him a yellow card (discussion, slow motion replays). Is this a new thing?
There was fuck all inquest or said , when Cash got a yellow card after crippling Bentancur, putting him out of the game for 2 to 3 months.
They also didnt mention that Romero slipped as he went in for the tackle .

I like that forward formation much better with Johnson R; Son L; Richy Central (for now he'll suffice); and Kulu behind

Depending on the oppo, I'd rather Sonny at CF still..........

Haven't seen Son play that well on the wing for a VERY VERY long time and, when he's not scoring, Rich is a much better LWer than ST

Toon beheading home with their tails between their legs.
Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

nice.

Depending on the oppo, I'd rather Sonny at CF still..........

Haven't seen Son play that well on the wing for a VERY VERY long time and, when he's not scoring, Rich is a much better LWer than ST

Forest and Eveton gonna come with their low blocks so Sonny probably better off playing on the left with Richie up top.

Back
Top Bottom