OMT: Tottenham v Newcastle, Sunday 10th December, 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's almost like they have an agenda.

I can’t wait for ref watch.

Happy Shaquille O Neal GIF by Papa Johns

Woo hooh!,,,,,,

Look at me celebrating guys!!!!!

LUhUvH4BsfE9USnlPd.webp

Weekend work commitments meant I couldn't tune in today....must have been some great performances out their today

Who particularly stood out?
Did BJ step it up today?

Anyway, we're gonna catch up on the whole match after a late Sunday roast which should taste much better than the last few!!!

See you all next week

COYS!!!!!
and a video of the brilliant Betty White as well.

Salt of the Earth fans.

And don’t forget their PASSION!
I have a long-standing hatred of the team and their salt-of-the-earth passionate fans.

Goes back to the late 70s/early 80s. For 3 or 4 years, whenever they played Norwich, their "top lads" used to get on a train and travel 25 miles to Great Yarmouth - a town with zero football heritage and very little love for Norwich City back then - and kick the shit out of our pubs.

Out of the blue, these pissed up obese cunts would storm in and start fights left, right and centre with people who didn't have the faintest idea what was going on.

Proper hard.

That was an absolute joy to watch. Going forward that is the sort of forward line I want to see more regularly.

Johnson starting to settle into the side, Bissouma looking back to his best and Porro looking like the player he was at Sporting.

Special mention for Kulu and Sarr, they never stopped running.

MOM: Son, relentless and leading the front line and the team.

That agenda doesn't get created in thin air..., it's probably because he's been a bit of a naughty boy in the past.

We know how this country works anyway, narratives are pushed and referees normally follow the media, he's needs to be really careful from now on.

Even if he's careful, they will jump on every mistake now.

I've seen countless players that play like Romero that played for Utd, Chelsea, woolwich and liverpool and they all get way more slack. Even players like Palinha at Fulham or Cash at Villa, never a peep.

The last thing Spurs fans should be doing is helping the agenda along and piling on.

Even if he's careful, they will jump on every mistake now.

I've seen countless players that play like Romero that played for Utd, Chelsea, woolwich and liverpool and they all get way more slack. Even players like Palinha at Fulham or Cash at Villa, never a peep.

The last thing Spurs fans should be doing is helping the agenda along and piling on.

Like it or not he was always a target, Argentina defenders have a history of being hatchet men but he hasn't helped himself with his discipline since he's been in England.

Everyone will have a natural bias against him but he's just made things worse for himself.

Like it or not he was always a target, Argentina defenders have a history of being hatchet men but he hasn't helped himself with his discipline since he's been in England.

Everyone will have a natural bias against him but he's just made things worse for himself.
Or the officials could just officiate the game not the reputations of the players and Gary Neville could just fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom