OMT: Tottenham v Newcastle, Sunday 10th December, 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Delighted with the win. In all fairness it should have been 5 or 6 haha.

Only criticism i have is yet again, the opposition goal comes from our own mistake of losing the ball.

But cant grumble too much. All the lads put a good shift in today.

COYS

If you think a player you have isn't good enough, that's not going to make you happy.
He scores and you'll be happy, but you'd rather he was better, or had someone else.
That's how i feel about him

Bollocks; this started with you playing down what was a good performance.

Bore the fuck off.

Lovely win. We played some lovely football. Haven't seen us play like that in years.

Romero Is concerning. Something needs to be done . Gary neville pretty spot on. Absolutely no need to make that tackle in that way at that stage. He should have been sent off. Straight red. He should have been out for 3 games again and that would have fucked us in the arse.

Seems a lot of our fans agreed looking at the thread tbh. I know that for you to think one of ours did wrong he’d have to get out a gun and shoot a bloke on the pitch, but we’re not all that blinkered.

Loads of players have committed that same tackle and only got a yellow.

Happened in the Luton game earlier, player only got a yellow

Back
Top Bottom