OMT: Tottenham v Newcastle, Sunday 10th December, 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woo hooh!,,,,,,

Look at me celebrating guys!!!!!

LUhUvH4BsfE9USnlPd.webp

Weekend work commitments meant I couldn't tune in today....must have been some great performances out their today

Who particularly stood out?
Did BJ step it up today?

Anyway, we're gonna catch up on the whole match after a late Sunday roast which should taste much better than the last few!!!

See you all next week

COYS!!!!!

Do you think that Ange will say after the game: it was all great, nothing to work on at all….?
That's his job mate, he has to look for the things that need improving.

Us fans can recognise that there's improvement to be made, but read the room, we've just battered Newcastle.

As for digging out the striker who, on his first start after a lengthy injury, bags a brace? Jesus!

We've just smashed Newcastle apart. There was plenty to be miserable about over the last couple of weeks, but now is the time, as a fan, to just sit back, relax and just enjoy all of the things we did well today, and watch the highlights on a loop.

Wonderful weekend of Football, I'm buzzing.

They all to a man 100% need replacing. No matter what mini. Renaissance they have they are clearly below the level we are going to be at cash in now whilst all three have value though it will break their groupies hearts....

We need more defenders but we should 100% keep Davies.....

7 points off top despite 5 without a win is incredible really 😂

Even just beating West Ham would have meant 4 off top and we play before everyone next week so could have been 1 off going into the weekend.

Crazy league
West Ham and Wolves are the two chokers… both games we should have been able to win and be right in the mix now.

Vic - 6
Though had very little to do, he did it well. Let down by Hoj & Skippy

Porro - 8

Went awol for that huge Gordon/Isak chance in the first half, but otherwise terrific on both sides of the ball. One assist, deserved a goal

Romero - 6
Not much to do as their forwards were poor. Silly moment yet again that coulda/shoulda seen red

Davies - 8
Always gives everything. Saved our asses on that big Geordie chance, passing was much improved

Udogie - 7
Got his goal in a solid first half. Faded in the second but still kept Gordon quiet

Bissouma- 6
Able to do so much better, dude still looks too lethargic...but at least he didn't gift them any goalscoring opps

Sarr - 7
Solid game, you can't fault his desire or effort. Better choices with the ball and he's a superstar

Kulusevski- 6
Not a RW! When Sarr & Biss go AFCON, even with Mads back, I wanna see him as an 8. Better final ball decisions and my oh my

Johnson - 7
Unlucky to hit the bar! Need more guile up front but so good to see him put the effort in defensively...that Ange talk doing the biz!

Sonny - 9
Yeah yeah yeah Trippier was shattered, but he still tormented him. 2 assists, classy pen. Boom

Richy - 9
🇧🇷's No 9 is back! Loved the work ethic, quality finish for his first, bit lucky on his second. Deserved to stay on for his hattrick

Subs:
Hojbjerg- 3 (that gift)
Skippy 4 (missed an easy enough chance then didn't track Joelinton back)
Gil - 4 (deer in headlights again)
Lo Celso - 5 (anonymous cameo)
Donley - n/a

Vic - 6
Though had very little to do, he did it well. Let down by Hoj & Skippy

Porro - 8
Went awol for that huge Gordon/Isak chance in the first half, but otherwise terrific on both sides of the ball. One assist, deserved a goal

Romero - 6
Not much to do as their forwards were poor. Silly moment yet again that coulda/shoulda seen red

Davies - 8
Always gives everything. Saved our asses on that big Geordie chance, passing was much improved

Udogie - 7
Got his goal in a solid first half. Faded in the second but still kept Gordon quiet

Bissouma- 6
Able to do so much better, dude still looks too lethargic...but at least he didn't gift them any goalscoring opps

Sarr - 7
Solid game, you can't fault his desire or effort. Better choices with the ball and he's a superstar

Kulusevski- 6
Not a RW! When Sarr & Biss go AFCON, even with Mads back, I wanna see him as an 8. Better final ball decisions and my oh my

Johnson - 7
Unlucky to hit the bar! Need more guile up front but so good to see him put the effort in defensively...that Ange talk doing the biz!

Sonny - 9
Yeah yeah yeah Trippier was shattered, but he still tormented him. 2 assists, classy pen. Boom

Richy - 9
🇧🇷's No 9 is back! Loved the work ethic, quality finish for his first, bit lucky on his second. Deserved to stay on for his hattrick

Subs:
Hojbjerg- 3 (that gift)
Skippy 4 (missed an easy enough chance then didn't track Joelinton back)
Gil - 4 (deer in headlights again)
Lo Celso - 5 (anonymous cameo)
Donley - n/a
Udogie 8 imo. Rolls Royce left back.

All the boys absolutely brilliant today .
on a side note , Neville and Radknapp can fuck off with their Romero hate ,what a couple of wankers and Wilson can fuck off too .
Brilliant COYS!!,

Woo hooh!,,,,,,

Look at me celebrating guys!!!!!

LUhUvH4BsfE9USnlPd.webp

Weekend work commitments meant I couldn't tune in today....must have been some great performances out their today

Who particularly stood out?
Did BJ step it up today?

Anyway, we're gonna catch up on the whole match after a late Sunday roast which should taste much better than the last few!!!

See you all next week

COYS!!!!!

Did it hurt?

It was good to see the cutaway shot of Maddison watching the game, fully kitted out in his ultra-stylish Taupe 3rd kit stylee overcoat and woolly hat.

Taupe is my absolutely favourite colour now, so much so, that when I was walking the dog last night and I saw a filthy, rain-soaked taupe woolly hat that someone had lost, lying in the dirt, I picked it up, took it home, washed it and I've been wearing it all day. My Lucky Taupe Hat.

Back
Top Bottom