OMT: Tottenham v Newcastle, Sunday 10th December, 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I loved the game, I’m over the moon at the team’s excellent performance but that doesn’t mean I can’t express disappointment at the loss of a clean sheet, which is a big deal.
It’s annoying in the sense it’s identical to West Ham’s second and it didn’t matter today but it could matter in an upcoming game where we only have a goal advantage and we would drop more points

Breath of fresh air having Dawson in the studio bigging up the Spurs performance and pointing out what aspects of the game Spurs handled well. The great part is that it is making it really awkward for Redknapp not to join in. There’s nothing Redknapp likes better than to give us feint praise on one hand so that he can follow it up with a list of little digs. He’s even being fairly reasonable about Romero. It must be killing him.

Yes, more Dawson please!

Proper professional performance that. Newcastle were poor, but don’t take anything away from our game. We were ruthless in attack.

Trippier had a torrid time, Sonny MOTM for me. Porro also excellent, which he has been for majority of this season. Sarr is so crucial to this team, he’s so good at identifying danger early and getting on the ball.

Johnson looked bright, so unlucky not to score. Udogie was superb at both ends of the pitch.

Until Maddison and Van de Ven are back, and before AFCON, todays line up has to be our 11 going forward.

Great timing for this one too, can’t believe the shower of shite commentary I’ve been seeing the last 5 games including some of our own fans grabbing on to it.

Most of those games we weren’t just down our starting CB pairing but all or most of our first choice midfield. Genuinely would like to see any other team in the league fare with that.

That we were competitive in that stretch, all against top half sides, was a testament to Ange, not something he should have been criticized for.

Last edited:
Breath of fresh air having Dawson in the studio bigging up the Spurs performance and pointing out what aspects of the game Spurs handled well. The great part is that it is making it really awkward for Redknapp not to join in. There’s nothing Redknapp likes better than to give us feint praise on one hand so that he can follow it up with a list of little digs. He’s even being fairly reasonable about Romero. It must be killing him.

Loved Matt

True Spur

Back this up with a win at Forest, which won't be easy and then it's 7 from 21 and that looks and feels a lot different.

Cooper's tean will be fighting for their lives. A tough game to come.

Drink time.

Last edited:
I feel very sorry for Newcastle. They were really tired and they've got quite a few injuries to contend with.

giphy.gif
Mate, they were exhausted. Absolutely shattered.

Weary. Burnt out. Whacked. Bushed.

Lol.

Yes. Lose this and it’s 5 losses out of 6. Unless we’re fighting for relegation, this is not acceptable.

You can disagree if you want, we don’t have to have the same opinion, but don’t call me names. Cunt.

Patience was never my strength.

With reasons.

It's not like the turgid defensive shite we were served up by Jose et al.

We led in all the games and capitulated because of injuries. West Ham scored two of the jammiest goals you will see all season. Against Wolves, Dier did Dier things. We should have been out of sight against Villa in the first half, same with West Ham.

This season was a freebie. A write off. And we are doing better than any of us expected. But you know, be angry and miserable. That'll be good for you.

And lol "don't call me names" whilst calling me a cunt. I know what a cunt looks like mate, have a look in the mirror you absolute fucking tool.

I loved the game, I’m over the moon at the team’s excellent performance but that doesn’t mean I can’t express disappointment at the loss of a clean sheet, which is a big deal.
Fuck off and come back after our next loss, will you, you miserable sod?

Wonderful game today - excellent team performance - spanked the life out of them Petro Bastards and we should have won 7-1 Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor

Back
Top Bottom