OMT: Bournemouth (H), Sunday 31st December, 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After the everton game Ange said that our metrics were pretty bad on how tired all of our players were, and it showed against brighton. GLC needs to run this game.

Agree with this largely but think we have to start a CB. Donley for Hoj
Whilst I agree a cb needs to start I feel like the only one ange will pick is dier and I'd still rather play royal than him. If I'd of thought he'd give Phillips or Dorrington a go I'd happily put one of them in.

I believe we have played 3 games with Emerson and Davies as the pairing and we have conceded 9 goals in those games.

I understand why Emerson’s recovery pace means he plays, but can we actually defend with him at CB? He must be tempted to try Phillips there for this one.

I believe we have played 3 games with Emerson and Davies as the pairing and we have conceded 9 goals in those games.

I understand why Emerson’s recovery pace means he plays, but can we actually defend with him at CB? He must be tempted to try Phillips there for this one.

Two of those games were against two teams above us in the league and 5 of the 9 goals were from set pieces, interestingly.

Vicario
Porro Philips Davis Udogie
Sarr GLC
Johnson Gil Richarlison
Veliz​

This what I would like to see.
yea like it. although i actually think id rather emerson over davies just for his pace. davies is not exactly miles clear on the ball if he is at all so the pace is a big bonus playing highline. not sure who the better choice out of phillis and dorrington is as we havent seen either.

Mad stat

Dier and Phillips is a no brainer

They can't possibly be any worse than Davies and Royale at Centre back.

Brighton just had chance after chance after chance straight through the middle of our defence last night. It wasn't even clever, most of the time it was a longish ball over the top from the right which just totally bamboozled our centre backs positioning leaving acres of space behind them.

This was about 10 or 11 times in the first half alone.
It wasn't like Højbjerg offered any protection in the middle either

After the everton game Ange said that our metrics were pretty bad on how tired all of our players were, and it showed against brighton. GLC needs to run this game.

He’s capable but will he be in the right mood?

What is MDT?
If it's Masturbation down time, I'm also curious about the record?
Match day thread.

Not sure any of you wankers can manage any masturbation down time 🤣

The urge must be stronger than joining in cunt offs in the Brennan Johnson or Levy Out thread.

We're starting to come out the back end of our player issues, were down to just these missing for the Bournemouth game....

Romero
van de Ven
Bissouma
Bentancur
Maddison
Kulusevski
Solomon
Perisic

after which we only lose Son and Sarr so things are looking up.... finally!

Ridiculous.......

Compare to the much commiserated over NC list..... Not even heard of half those cunts. Come Jan we'll be missing 7 of our best XI (+ 4 more).

Back
Top Bottom