OMT: Bournemouth (H), Sunday 31st December, 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The football gods giveth and they taketh away!
So happy that Hot Rod was back, and he appeared unscathed after nearly 70 minutes of playing time. Then we lose Pape and Veliz, and from Pape's reaction when he went off, looks like he is out of AFCON.
Just glad we rode the storm, in more ways than one. (I love my seat but when it rains, we get drenched, and to cap it all, we were hit with a hard hailstorm).
We played some lovely stuff in patches and defended like madmen for a lot of the game - how many corners??
I voted MOTM with my heart (Bentancur) but if I had used my head, would have plumped for Gio. However, Pedro is as solid a performer as you can wish for, and does it week after week after week, without necessarily grabbing the headlines.
TBH I was just glad when the final whistle went, just want to get home out of wet clothes and get ready for a night out I'm in the mood for a party.
Thank you Ange, thank you Spurs and thank you Fulham for making it a perfect end to the year.
:)

It's funny to go back to the first pages of this thread and see how many were shitting their thongs, queuing up to crucify Emerson Royal and Ben Davies.

Not one of them has stopped by to give them a modicum of credit, especially the former who bore the brunt of the cuntings yet had a fantastic game today.
I get a lot of stick by saying that I love Emerson. No, he's not the best CB but he always puts in a shift, and I just love how he just gets on with it. Fantastic attitude.

3-1 FT

What a fucking brilliant result.

No centre backs, no Maddison, no Bissouma, Sarr going off injured... To score 3 goals and end the year on 39 points, 1 point off Woolwich, 3 off top considering the injuries and suspensions we've had is absolutely remarkable.

Get to January, get a new centre back in, few more signings, players back from injury and who knows where we can end up.

Good to see Poch enjoying Richarlison's goal yesterday...

Screenshot-20240101-110848.jpg

It's funny to go back to the first pages of this thread and see how many were shitting their thongs, queuing up to crucify Emerson Royal and Ben Davies.

Not one of them has stopped by to give them a modicum of credit, especially the former who bore the brunt of the cuntings yet had a fantastic game today.

Don’t normally check the match threads but was having a lazy day at home. What a mistake-a to make-a. Honestly, with tragic melt bed-wetting fans like this, who needs enemies…

Get a grip old boy.

:ange-confused:

We’re down to the bare bones, squad exhausted, found a way to win, Woolwich lost, we’re in the mix, Jan window incoming, lighten the fuck up.

Happy New Year one and all.

UP THE SPURS!!

There are some proper embarrassments in the match thread. Particularly the usual suspects.

Back
Top Bottom