Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are a second half team. This Oly side have been working hard. Expect they'll run out of gas in the second half. This first half score is great for us.

Very poor all around but especially eriksen, he hasn’t completed many passes. Sanchez again looks lost at RB I feel sorry for him. Shocking defending for that goal, nobody closed their player down at all he was just given free rain to run at us.

I’m tempted to say bring lamela on but we defo need a DM aswell, it’s just sad that our only options are Dier and Wanyama. Neither of which I have confidence in coming on to change the game because neither of them can pass a fucking ball anymore.

Big 45 mins ahead :pochfacepalm:

We have been dreadful, which is a positive because we're winning. Would be nice for our lot to get out of first gear. They'll absolutely get something from this if we keep playing like this

Something feels really wrong.

What happened to our press? Why is he playing Sanchez out of position? Eriksen doesn't feel like turning up tonight then, Dele looks a shadow of himself.

I'm worried. This probably isn't the thread for it but we seem to have lost the habit of being aggressive and convincing in games. Now we never know if we're going to turn up.
We don't defend well as a team anymore.

My word, you fellows do complain a lot.

There, is that better?
Energy is being saved. Looks like we came for a draw or maybe to nick it. I t ain't pretty but it's job done so far. But how much of a "f*ck you" is that to Aurier.. I don't get why Poch is asking for consistency after a good performance and then drops him....

Just before HT.
Once again the opposition go in at half time boosted by a goal. Very sloppy defending.
Haven't learnt our lesson again...
It happened against the Arse... at least we can't be surprised at the onslaught we'll be under 2nd half... we need to be prepared or it, as it's inevitable as it is self-inflicted!

(Gotta say, the fact we weren't already a goal down by the time Kane scored was a miracle... so maybe 1-2 IS fair at HT...) yet somehow, THEY have more of the initiative than had they scored first!!

WE NEED TO BATTEN DOWN THE HATCTES FOR THE ENTIRE 2nd Half...

...or score a 3rd!!!!

Back
Top Bottom