Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When we have 54% of the ball and the opponent has 11 shots to our 3, that tells you that the team are either structured wrong or being lazy. Or both.

If we don’t improve second half we are going to lose the game.

Watching the replay of their goal, it's 100% on Davies.

Another conference level player stealing wages at Spurs.

Not really. He doesn’t have the pace to teleport in front of him, Ndombele put zero pressure in the ball and Jan foolishly stepped out to try and close down, leaving a big space behind him and an easy assist.

American pundits talking football is like women pundit talking football.......full of cliches and not particularly insightful. They don't point out anything that I can see myself!

Where are the anti-Moura brigade tonight?
sclpid.gif

Alright Sausage, ye old bastard, how you keepin'?

I hate being negative but you can see were a shadow of our former selves.

You can look at things like a lack of DM, lack of pace at full back but really it's the whole team. We have completely lost the intensity that brought us to this level.

I hope it's a blip.

When we have 54% of the ball and the opponent has 11 shots to our 3, that tells you that the team are either structured wrong or being lazy. Or both.

If we don’t improve second half we are going to lose the game.

Not really. He doesn’t have the pace to teleport in front of him, Ndombele put zero pressure in the ball and Jan foolishly stepped out to try and close down, leaving a big space behind him and an easy assist.
Correction

70% Davies
15% Ndombele
15% Vertonghen.

Fucken hell, had to listen to the first half on radio 5 live.. That biased Liverpool cunt (Alan green I think) was slating Spurs in commentary, "oh my goodness never a penalty" he cried.. Got home at half time and saw THE most blatant penalty ever.. What a gargantuan Twat..

Where are the busy cunts who were on the pitch on Saturday against palace...I get that champions league and be a different kettle of fish...but come on!
I said after Palace that Palace were dire and simply sat off and let us beat them. Any team pressing us will give us real problems.

I hate being negative but you can see were a shadow of our former selves.

You can look at things like a lack of DM, lack of pace at full back but really it's the whole team. We have completely lost the intensity that brought us to this level.

I hope it's a blip.
Chill out mate, we were fucking incredible v. Palace at the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom