Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very poor half from us. Slow, ponderous, many players looking rusty.

Very lucky to have been two up. Sanchez done okay at RB but offering nothing going forward - do not understand the thinking behind it Poch.

Big improvement required 2nd half

Awful first 25 mins and we looked so lethargic, but then we bossed the game until their goal. Too much sloppiness when in possession though, and our passing needs sharpening up considerably.

NDombele needs game time to get match fit and to get used to the system but christ he didn’t look good at all. The entire squad looks tired 6 games into the season. Son and sissoko will be first subs guaranteed

Playing well but sloppy with the through balls

Ndombele needs to win me over. Obviously early days but not seen any kind of dominance in any of his performances so far.

Can’t tell what type of role he has? Certainly not Dembele or Sissoko in style of play.

His pre-Spurs performances give me enough hope and we obviously wouldn't spend the sort of money we did without being fairly confident he's a top quality player. Lots of Poch signings have taken a while to settle, Lucas for example, so I wouldn't worry too much. It's probably some of the more experienced players that need to be upping their game tonight.

Something feels really wrong.

What happened to our press? Why is he playing Sanchez out of position? Eriksen doesn't feel like turning up tonight then, Dele looks a shadow of himself.

I'm worried. This probably isn't the thread for it but we seem to have lost the habit of being aggressive and convincing in games. Now we never know if we're going to turn up.

Back
Top Bottom