Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking for someone to blame.

But nobody really. It was a bloody fucking good goal, that

Don't agree Jan pushes out leave that massive gap behind him, and Ndombele didn't even try to press.

Overall very poor half bar that bit of quality from Moura. To many players have been passengers taking the result for granted

Team looks not bothered to be honest, real lethargic and back to our 'usual' selves again after the quick fire 45 against Palace.

Good news is we usually put in one good 45 so I am expecting a good second half, but the scoreline massively flatters us here so far.

Why are we so shit at the back , used to have the best defence
No defensive midfielder, our two CMs don't have the best workrate, players are older and a bit slower. Dembele and Wanyama/Dier were so good because they gave up absolutely nothing. We don't have any of that anymore given one has been sold and the other two are almost always out of form or Injured

Game management was so poor with a couple of minutes left. Just pass and move it about, make space for teammates they are the team that need to chase and make something happen.

Overall I'm satisfied but it does seem early doors that Ndombele is struggling to settle. Seems a little flimsy and off pace albeit with a few bright moments.

Get Eriksen on the ball more and get Harry playing wi back to goal a little more holding it up for the runners. Out ourselves from cruise control to being at risk because we didn't appreciate where the clock was. Silly boy move that makes it a little harder than it should be for the next 45 minutes. Next goal key

Poch looked furious for the whole of the first half, I think he might actually make a HT sub for once. One of Sissoko, Dier or Wanyama has to come on and give some balance to our midfield. Only Winks is trying to protect the back four.

Back
Top Bottom