Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gonna stop you there, that lesson was learned three weeks ago.

Shame the guy in charge is the only one who didn’t see it

I can understand him risking it OLY are in all fairness fucking shit and we should of won anyway. But not taking Aurier at all is a travesty we basically just surrendered the right flank to them before it even started.

Just fucking frustrating again

Apparently, all you have to do to generate a match-winning atmosphere is whistle and jeer loudly for 90+ minutes.... like the Greeks did tonight!
BBC 5Live/Alan Green couldn't stop going on about it... they were so hoping for an Olympiacos win it was ridiculous...
a British Broadcaster, commentating on a BRITISH team, lauding the benefits of how a partizan home atmosphere somehow deserves a result... and then doing everything within their power to provide an un-Partizan commentary on their own country's club...

It's as ironic as it was annoying to listen to!

We had zero creativity with him tonight, he won’t be here beyond this season so we need to find a new way to play. It’s annoying that Lo Celso is injured but with Dele, Lamela, Lucas, Son, Kane and Ndombele we must be able to find a team that can score goals from that lot. If not then we need to find a new manager.

Couldn’t agree more.

We really need a right back, and deary me Eriksen - he is prone to putting in some absolutely turgid dogshit performances every now and again, halfway through the second half he genuinely looked scared to receive the ball.

Get Eriksen out of the club asap or just drop him to reserves. There's no point of playing him he's creating such negative vibes around the locker room and doesn't give a shit about the team

Does anybody else feel like Kane has lost his passion a bit? I don't know, even when he scores he doesn't seem anywhere near as passionate as he used to.

Maybe I am reading too much into it but he just seems disinterested and fed up.

I despise Lineker for using it.....I expected Ferdinand to jump on the bandwagon but no need to have it said by an ex player.
I think they've mis-interpreted the meaning.... tonight was self-inflicted!

Spursy, for me, is Lasagne-gate.... is Mendes' 'goal' at OT... is conceding an undeserved pen after 20 seconds of our first ever CL Final... with technology that shoulda been there for Medes' 'goal' at OT!!

is everything out of our control... and yet somehow falls into place just when we don't need it.

Blowing a 2-goal lead twice in under a month isn't Spursey... it's just fucking naive!

So far from post match posts I have gleaned that it's time for Poch to go. Davies, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Eriksen, Dele, Ndombele are shit and Kane isn't the player he was. Poch is tactially inept and we have no offensive tactics.

Glad every one is being level headed. I hate it when people knee-jerk.

Back
Top Bottom