Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On the balance of play we didnt deserve anything more than a draw but at 2-0 up you have to see it home.

That is a more difficult game than people think - playing in team in a hostile atmosphere, the heat and they have good pedigree at home in the champions league.

Terrible performance, if Eriksen isn’t dropped after that then you have to ask questions of Poch. Eriksen wants to leave and is playing like shit, so take him out.

We are so flimsy and sloppy, our game management is non-existent. This game went exactly like the Woolwich game, this is why we have 2 away wins in almost 9 months. At 2-0 up, just do the basics right and the points are yours. We don’t seem able to do the fundamentals properly.

They're not playing for Poch. You can see why he wanted a rebuild.

Too many players not playing with intensity and aggression.

Although eriksen is all in Poch. Why oh why was he on the pitch at the end.

Good solid start to this seasons CL campaign. Pick up points away, win our games at home.
That's the key to European success.

Well done Poch and the boys.

Lessons to take away from today.

1) Sanchez is not and never will be a RB

2) Ndombele is either unfit or lazy I hope it's the former

3) Ali isn't good enough simple as offers nothing but the ability to run into the box something anyone can do, and 4 flicks a game that don't work 9/10 times

4) Eriksen still isn't right and needs cover, looked utterly fucked today and Lo Celso can't come back soon enough

5) Kane is shit scared of that ankle going, and it's effecting how we play. He isn't pressing is pulling out of challenges and looks 5 yards slower and somehow weaker then pre injury.
nobody but us learn from these lessons though

In all perspective it's not a bad result but I'm sorry , that performance was fucking awful

What has happened to this team , consistently playing turgid dross for over a year now

Also I can't remember the last time we had a player that annoys me as much as Davinson sanchez

Another 2-0 lead, conceding one just before half time, finishing 2-2.

So, again.

Result of not buying.
Too much dependence on Kane.
Players who want out of the club.
Players who are so inconsistent.
A manager who seems to have lost his sparkle.

But crucially a manager who has not yet in his 5 years bought or found a LEADER.

That's why he will eventually leave winning nothing.

But today, away from home and in the round, a point is fine.

Very poor, Only Winks played anything near well enough, just didn't look up for it and the Blip isn't over by the looks of it. Need to improve hugely for Saturday

We beat Palace 4-0 last Saturday what more do you lot want? That was about our 6th win in 23 or 24 odd games you ungrateful fuckers, I remember the 90’s and what I wouldn’t have given back then for that kind of return😂😂

Back
Top Bottom