Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lessons to take away from today.

1) Sanchez is not and never will be a RB

2) Ndombele is either unfit or lazy I hope it's the former

3) Ali isn't good enough simple as offers nothing but the ability to run into the box something anyone can do, and 4 flicks a game that don't work 9/10 times

4) Eriksen still isn't right and needs cover, looked utterly fucked today and Lo Celso can't come back soon enough

5) Kane is shit scared of that ankle going, and it's effecting how we play. He isn't pressing is pulling out of challenges and looks 5 yards slower and somehow weaker then pre injury.

We’ve played like shit tonight but it’s not something new. Except the season when we won against Real Madrid, we struggled in group stages. Not necessarily a bad result tonight but if we had a tougher group we might have regretted the points dropped tonight.
Hopefully the players show a different attitude against Leicester.

That was not enjoyable.

Ndombele looks months off the pace. We have absolutely zero creativity in the side aside from Eriksen, so when he’s shit, we’re shit. Stop playing CBs at RB. I love Winks put he needs to move the ball forward more.

Pleased that Lucas got a good goal.

Fucking bullshit. We throw another 2-0 lead because we let the foot off the gas once again. That's what fucking seperates us from City, we're nowhere nearly as rutheless. I'm fucking fuming...

Back
Top Bottom