Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fearless prediction: some people won't like the starting XI

w5HJ3fnkcDMG.gif

Just realised it's an early kick off, damn, ruined my plans for an afternoon visit to the pub, two hour siesta then the match. Means I'll have to leave for a drink in fifteen minutes time and get home for about 4-30. This really is most inconsiderate of the Greeks. Is there an address I can send a complaint to :thumbdown:

Lucky you......anyway back to work....

Does anyone know anything about the oppo? Presumably either one of Lucas (likely) or Son will start with the other coming on as sub if needs. Do Olymp have any pace in defence?

Checking out their results they havent played any of their bigger rivals yet
Does anyone know anything about the oppo? Presumably either one of Lucas (likely) or Son will start with the other coming on as sub if needs. Do Olymp have any pace in defence?

Checking out their results they havent played any of their bigger rivals yet
Don't know if Bezia is still there but he can be a handful.

Lucky you......anyway back to work....
I'm working too. Missing the game. So to EVERYONE on here, enjoy the game and try to stay calm. I prescribe lots of beer or a slightly smaller amount of spirits, taken intravenously or orally every 5' starting 2 hours before kick off.
For what it's worth, I think we'll draw and I'm happy to take away a point from ANY CL away game. 3 points would be great but I don't think we'll lose. Enjoy the game fellow Yids. COYS....

I'm working too. Missing the game. So to EVERYONE on here, enjoy the game and try to stay calm. I prescribe lots of beer or a slightly smaller amount of spirits, taken intravenously or orally every 5' starting 2 hours before kick off.
For what it's worth, I think we'll draw and I'm happy to take away a point from ANY CL away game. 3 points would be great but I don't think we'll lose. Enjoy the game fellow Yids. COYS....
I'll get home just before kick-off. Sorry Spanners!!

I am in the pub and they have just installed this on draught and it is feckin beautiful

I may not make it to kick off....;)
:coys:
The sell that in my Belfast "local".
Very popular,both the bottles and on draught.Not a lager drinker,so never tried it.

Back
Top Bottom