Nottingham Forest VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 28th August 2022. City Ground 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Forest are a bigger threat than westham, can't afford to take them lightly

Its not like he posted a weak team or anything .. that's a strong side. And West Ham will inevitably raise their game for the derby, look at United suddenly deciding they want to put in effort vs Liverpool.

I wouldn't drop Son personally as I think he's a 'play in to form' type of player who is worth the ridiculous upside when he hits it, but Richarlison is worth a shout given his strong cameos..

No chance of an away ticket these days (despite having a season ticket) but done this as an away day a few times when non-members and members could easily get in away ends. Great ground, great city.

Even went for a friendly once, not many will have seen this chap play for Spurs

Where did you find this pic.

Scratching my head with his name. Its vaguely familiar, I think he was only on trial though.

With West Ham a few days later, this is a perfect chance to give some fresh faces a chance.

Lloris
Sanchez Dier Lenglet
Doherty Bissouma Bentancur Perisic
Kulu Kane Rich
I’ve admittedly never watched a game of Lenglet but based on what everyone was saying about him a back three of him and Sanchez sounds like something that would put a fair bit of pressure on Dier.

Would also swap Perisic for Sess and have him start against West Ham instead.

Last edited:
Anyway, these tree fellers walked into a bar.....
Mick & Paddy* walking down the street. Mick sees a sign in a window, "Tree Fellers Wanted" and he says to Paddy, "It's a shame der's only 2 of us Paddy, or we coulda had dat job".

Logs off :letmyselfout:

...Mick Cooper & Paddydogstar, obviously. Nothing racist against any of our near, dear neighbours, who are wonderful, intelligent folk, and not at all thick, so don't even think there is, because there isn't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom