Nottingham Forest VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 28th August 2022. City Ground 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's no basis for this in reality.....

Bissouma had covid and missed a significant chunk of pre-season.
Perisic IS now starting (having also missed much of pre-season and had an injury to recover from)
Rich IS playing in the role we expected.
Lenglet is injured.

Forster - For Emergencies.
Spence - Work to do.
Reasons are clear. Conte decided to start the season with those who know his system. The new signings need time to 'adapt to our football'. I just think there's a case for accelerating this.

Likely we will see some rotation next week with 2 games in 3 days.

Reasons are clear. Conte decided to start the season with those who know his system. The new signings need time to 'adapt to our football'. I just think there's a case for accelerating this.

Sorry but you've just circled round and are merely repeating yourself.

What your saying is nothing more than "Conte should have been playing unfit, unprepared players".

Enough already with these terrible tree-related puns!

Let's get back to starting XIs. Here's my line-up...

wic8sgv.png

Its not like he posted a weak team or anything .. that's a strong side. And West Ham will inevitably raise their game for the derby, look at United suddenly deciding they want to put in effort vs Liverpool.

I wouldn't drop Son personally as I think he's a 'play in to form' type of player who is worth the ridiculous upside when he hits it, but Richarlison is worth a shout given his strong cameos..
Doherty and Sanchez playing together is as good as asking for points to be dropped. Doherty is terrible defensively and Sanchez can't cover for his inevitable mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom