Nottingham Forest VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 28th August 2022. City Ground 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Conte has been a bit too cautious in sticking with last year's team. Whereas Arteta has played his new boys and it's given them a new impetus we look a bit stale. Bissouma is a prime example. It's obvious he's good enough to start, so I hope Conte will play him sooner rather than later and not wait for a bad result before making changes.

There's no basis for this in reality.....

Bissouma had covid and missed a significant chunk of pre-season.
Perisic IS now starting (having also missed much of pre-season and had an injury to recover from)
Rich IS playing in the role we expected.
Lenglet is injured.

Forster - For Emergencies.
Spence - Work to do.

It’s difficult to lichen it to any other thread
not happening no way GIF

The only trouble with all these suggested tweaks to the starting line-up is you know what happens - we play like a bunch of strangers and then he has to bring 'the cavalry' on in the 2nd half, just to save the game.

I say start with the normal line-up, then mix it up in the second half, but earlier than has been the case lately. Bissouma & Richie could be very effective if brought on at 60 mins.
He gave Biss 5 minutes I think. His subs are too late to have any effect.

He gave Biss 5 minutes I think. His subs are too late to have any effect.

You didn't watch the Chavs game.
S'oton: game didn't need saving.
Wolves: already 1-0 up when the subs came on.

You're seriously fucking boring..... You're mindlessly digging around trying to find ANYTHING to gripe at Conte about. Every fucking thread!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom