Nottingham Forest VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 28th August 2022. City Ground 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

99EaqRQ.jpg

Forster, Sessegnon, Emerson, Spense, Tanganga, Lenglet, Hojbjerg, Moura, Son

I'd go 352 for this.

Richarlison and Kane up front.

Could see a midfield 3 of Bissouma, PEH and Bentancur. Might be too similar.

No way Conte drops Bentancur and PEH. He loves them too much.

Lloris
Sanchez Dier Davies
Deki Bissouma PEH Bentancur Perisic
Kane Richarlison

i agree. need to approach the weaker sides in a more imposing way . you need footballers out there for tht though. we got too many out there today who dont know what to do with the thing at their feet.
I think these are the games where effectively having 8 defensive minded players isn’t really necessary. We can still be balanced with a back 4 and blow teams away by maybe dropping kane a bit deeper and starting richarlison up top but taking out a centre back.

Conte will have to rotate for this or West Ham. Maybe we will see two up top but more likely Rich, Doherty/Moura, Sess and bissouma in for the same formation.

We’ve been outplayed in 2/3 of our games because of it - he’s not stupid and will adapt if it continues

No we haven’t.

We were by far better than Wolves in the second half, and much better than Southampton virtually all game.

Only the Chelsea game we were outplayed all game.

Why lie?

Interesting match!

I want Richarlison to start up with Kane in a 2!

Lloris

Sanchez Dier Davies

Emerson Bissouma Hojbjerg Peresic

Kulusevski

Richarlison Kane

0-3 Spurs
Don't suppose you want to correct the typo in your title, do you? It's bugging the bejesus out of me. The word is Tottenham. :)

As for the game - BEWARE OF COMPLACENCY!

Back
Top Bottom