Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fyi if anyone is interested quite a few tickets available on the official site. Will be there in full voice for this one. My youngest son's first game. No goals in 3 pl games, so hoping he is the good luck charm we need. And let's be honest if we cant beat Norwich we need to be asking bigger questions.

Until Davies is back, which hopefully is soon, I think our best solution at LB is Sessegnon.

Think we need a DM, but with Dier still not looking fit, Skipp partnering Winks might be our best starting lineup , quite possibly with a change in the 2nd half to bringing on Ndombele in place of Winks (getting him back gently). Gedson to come on as a sub but not sure for whom !

Gazzaniga
Tanganga, Alderweireld, Sanchez
Aurier, Skipp, Winks, Sessegnon
Lamela Lo Celso
Son​

Subs : Vorm, Vertonghen, Dier, Ndombele, Gedson, Dele, Moura
Injured : Lloris, Davies, Sissoko, Kane,
Not in squad : Rose, Wanyama, Foyth, Eriksen (sounds like his transfer will go through this week)

If Spurs were on better form, I'd risk Parrott on the bench but don't think Mourhino will for this one

Love an evening match under the lights. No pressure to get home to the beloved family. We came close to never playing again in Tottenham and being a side show to a retail park. Every moment in N17 should be treasured. COYS. This is the start of a run!

Just noticed the weird kick off time
It is odd to see 7.30pm ok again. *old fart alert* Every midweek game used to be this time when I was a young ‘un. 7.45pm rarely but 8pm never.
Started changing a bit for tv but loads used to complain about getting there late. And that was when if you weren’t on the terracing an hour before ko you were either at the back or fighting your way further down.

Gazza
Tanganga - Sanchez - Alderweireld
Aurier - Lo Celso - Dier - Dele - Sessegnon
Lucas - Son​

Based on training, if the above is our team (which isn't unlikely really) - our bench could look similar to the below.

Lloris, Vertonghen, Winks, Ndombele, Gedson, Eriksen, Lamela

Starting to get that strength in depth back following injuries with plenty of options on the bench.

Id obviously prefer Gedson and Ndombele were in the middle though with Lo Celso.

It is odd to see 7.30pm ok again. *old fart alert* Every midweek game used to be this time when I was a young ‘un. 7.45pm rarely but 8pm never.
Started changing a bit for tv but loads used to complain about getting there late. And that was when if you weren’t on the terracing an hour before ko you were either at the back or fighting your way further down.
I don't remember seeing 20.15 kick off. That's the late game

Very uninspiring performance today. How we turned from pretty good against Liverpool to awful against Watford in a week I don’t know. Would be nice if Spurs win on my birthday.
I’d put Alli on the bench. Start Fernandes maybe along Dier. Put Lo Celso in that #10 spot, Son out wide on the left for width. We need a striker badly. Moura is not gonna cut it there.

2-1.
Happy birthday.

Back
Top Bottom