Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trouble is we've got more than enough unpredictable maniacs to replace him in our defence. As usual against this kind of team I'm nervous that Norwich will get an early goal and spend the next 80-odd minutes defending and time wasting with 10 behind the ball.

And if I'm nervous imagine how the players will feel.
Good thing about Norwich is they can't play that way, they have absolutely no defensive structure in that side. They have more chance out playing us going toe to toe then sitting back in a shape.

I've now seen calls for half of Norwich's outfield team to join Spurs. I don't get it. They are rock bottom of the league. You don't end up there with players good enough for top 4 placed clubs.

We'll smash these. They are rubbish.

As a little bonus, the youngest daughter has decided she doesn't want to go so I don't need to buy a whole new set of tickets.

I've now seen calls for half of Norwich's outfield team to join Spurs. I don't get it. They are rock bottom of the league. You don't end up there with players good enough for top 4 placed clubs.

As a little bonus, the youngest daughter has decided she doesn't want to go so I don't need to buy a whole new set of tickets.

The best left back in the league joined Liverpool after being relegated with Hull as a youngster.

Like we smashed them about 3 weeks back right?

Looks like the chances of seeing parrot tomorrow just took a leap.

And it looks like Ndombele will actually be starting if he spent the whole of last week doing 1on1 fitness sessions.

NDombele has to start giving something to this midfield and get a good run of games under his belt badly. Hopefully the extra fitness work will get him ready - he doesnt strike me as the type of player to need much ball work etc as hes clearly top drawer with the ball at his feet, just keep the fucker fit!

Like we smashed them about 3 weeks back right?
Well....errr... I just think....you know.....surely we.....

Oh. Yeah you're right.

giphy.gif

NDombele has to start giving something to this midfield and get a good run of games under his belt badly. Hopefully the extra fitness work will get him ready - he doesnt strike me as the type of player to need much ball work etc as hes clearly top drawer with the ball at his feet, just keep the fucker fit!
or he needs a few twenty minute run outs so as not to risk an injury recurrence whilst he gets his fitness levels to EPL standards ... you pays your money and takes your choice.

Back
Top Bottom