NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And what online Gooner warrior do you think started that rumour?

There's too many to even count!

Anyone with a laptop can start a rumour....
I've got a cracking one (but don't tell anyone) apparently, Duncan Norvelle was STRAIGHT!!!!

Chase me!!!

Chase me!!!

Straight as a die....
John Inman on the other hand... Camp as a row of tents... But keep it to yourselves!
9c5ab877df9d8a36dc19f1ff13b45070Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjM0MjI3NTc5-2.62869176.jpg

Wonder if Duncan Norvelle would get away with his act these days. Or would someone be offended by a straight bloke playing a camp gay bloke? He still performs apparently,so maybe common sense is a bit more common than I thought.

It’s almost as of the PL don’t understand that fans travel from far and wide for matches. Many build a weekend away around a match and that some may be able to pick up some work etc if the match is off? For many it’s crucial to know ASAP if this game is going ahead.

But I’m sure they understand all of this and just don’t give a shit about the fans. From their luxury offices.

I fucking hate them.

It’s almost as of the PL don’t understand that fans travel from far and wide for matches. Many build a weekend away around a match and that some may be able to pick up some work etc if the match is off? For many it’s crucial to know ASAP if this game is going ahead.

But I’m sure they understand all of this and just don’t give a shit about the fans. From their luxury offices.

I fucking hate them.

They're just waiting for the right people to grease their pockets before making their decisions.

I fucking hate them.
Yep,sell their league as a world wide brand,but show no consideration for people traveling miles to games.

Someone just pointed out that even IF the players missing ARE COVID related, if any of them have refused the vaccine, should THAT even count as a reasonable excuse to postpone...?
Refusing a vaccine and then getting COVID is surely as reckless as Xhaka getting sent off for a career threatening lunge?!

You know they'd still have to isolate under current regs, right?
Refusing the vaccine is idiotic, but the only real punishment any of them (any players) will face is that of Novaxx, being refused entry into other countries.

Remember when we played I think it was Palace and they supposedly wanted the game called off and it turned out the players with Covid where all bench players. If the game goes ahead I wonder if tomorrow the Arse team isn’t as bad player wise as what we expect.

So far we know that Partey, Xhaka, Oldegaard, Smith-Rowe, Tomiyasu, Abamayang, Pepe are 100% out and rumours of Saka, Tierney, Soares as well.

That still leaves the below to play.

Ramsdale
Chambers White Magalhaes Kolasinac
Lokonga Patino Hutchinson
Martinelli Lacazette Nketiah

Back
Top Bottom