NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you imagine the media outcry if we had asked for the game to be cancelled due to ONE case of Covid?

There would be more coverage and bashing than Boris received for his dodgy parties.

Can you imagine the media outcry if we had asked for the game to be cancelled due to ONE case of Covid?

There would be more coverage and bashing than Boris received for his dodgy parties.

TBH, I've seen next to no media support for their application.

Doesn't matter, they have Line of Duty levels of corrupt influence with football authorities. They have been doing this shit since the 1920s.

Yup... Probably.
But if we're in a world where ONE positive COVID result is enough to call an entire game off, then my skewed/wrong maths is probably about right!

Elementary my dear Penfold!

It's not to do with the covid case, the rules are about players who are unavailable whether it's injuries, Covid or intl call ups, 13 is the threshold and they're using their lack of numbers which include 1 Covid case as an excuse.

Footage released of Premier league bosses entering HQ to make decision on NLD.

clowns-too-many-clowns.gif

It's not to do with the covid case, the rules are about players who are unavailable whether it's injuries, Covid or intl call ups, 13 is the threshold and they're using their lack of numbers which include 1 Covid case as an excuse.

The long-standing rule regards to forfeit is, but the covid-era postponements are just down to EPL discretion.

If this gets called off, and no restrictions are placed on who they can play, I want the game rescheduled for after the window closes, so all our World Class signings and can play.

And hopefully Son.

Is anyone else not bothered if this is moved back? I don't care when we beat them, I am happy to beat them in March. Honestly, our back 3 of Sanchez, Tanganga and Davies worries me more than playing them full strength.

Move this back until we have Dier, Romero and Son available and we will smash them. This also gives us more time off before Leicester and Chelsea coming up.

If this gets called off, and no restrictions are placed on who they can play, I want the game rescheduled for after the window closes, so all our World Class signings and can play.

And hopefully Son.

If that were the case it should be at our discrection, we should make them play 24 hours after they've played a fixture :D

Is anyone else not bothered if this is moved back? I don't care when we beat them, I am happy to beat them in March. Honestly, our back 3 of Sanchez, Tanganga and Davies worries me more than playing them full strength.

Move this back until we have Dier, Romero and Son available and we will smash them. This also gives us more time off before Leicester and Chelsea coming up.
Not a match going fan obviously...

No. Fuck them.

They’re cheating coward cunt scum.

Back
Top Bottom