NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So if Romero is back I am guessing we can play

Lloris
Romero Sanchez Davies
Emerson Skipp Hojbjerg Lo Celso Sessegnon
Lucas Kane

Might
'Cos fuck them!
Yes, of course you CAN get it after a vaccine... but if you've conscientiously chosen NOT to have one (as many players have) then you increase your chances TEN-FOLD!
images

Bloody auto correct!!
You might want to check that

So if Romero is back I am guessing we can play

Lloris
Romero Sanchez Davies
Emerson Skipp Hojbjerg Lo Celso Sessegnon
Lucas Kane
I have no more information on this than you do, but I'd be very surprised if Romero played this weekend, or even against Leicester midweek, having just returned to contact training from a serious hamstring injury. That's not to say I'm happy to see Tanganga start.

I’d out Romero in the centre with Dier’s absence. A strong ball player in the centre is so important to conte’s way of playing.

True although if we try and press Woolwich given their weaknesses we may want the central player to be quick to cover any Woolwich breaks. Who knows just glad we have a proper ball playing CB available.

Remember when we played I think it was Palace and they supposedly wanted the game called off and it turned out the players with Covid where all bench players. If the game goes ahead I wonder if tomorrow the Arse team isn’t as bad player wise as what we expect.

So far we know that Partey, Xhaka, Oldegaard, Smith-Rowe, Tomiyasu, Abamayang, Pepe are 100% out and rumours of Saka, Tierney, Soares as well.

That still leaves the below to play.

Ramsdale
Chambers White Magalhaes Kolasinac
Lokonga Patino Hutchinson
Martinelli Lacazette Nketiah
imagine we couldn't beat that

Remember when we played I think it was Palace and they supposedly wanted the game called off and it turned out the players with Covid where all bench players. If the game goes ahead I wonder if tomorrow the Arse team isn’t as bad player wise as what we expect.

So far we know that Partey, Xhaka, Oldegaard, Smith-Rowe, Tomiyasu, Abamayang, Pepe are 100% out and rumours of Saka, Tierney, Soares as well.

That still leaves the below to play.

Ramsdale
Chambers White Magalhaes Kolasinac
Lokonga Patino Hutchinson
Martinelli Lacazette Nketiah

Smith-Rowe and Tomiyasu I hear will be back and Kolasinac is out I think so Tavares will probably play.

Smith-Rowe and Tomiyasu I hear will be back and Kolasinac is out I think so Tavares will probably play.

Ok we will have to see this was the status as of last night on their squad.

https://www.football.london/Woolwich-fc/players/Woolwich-north-london-derby-tottenham-22761590.amp

What a despicable lot they are trying to manipulate this situation to their advantage forcing us to play another catch up game.
Because we are out of the ECL we have at least 10 dates available.
With no Son, no Dier and no Romero I'm not so sure now that a postponement would be a bad thing :rolleyes:.

Hercules said:
Listen up!
I do not want to get hung for getting it wrong, as sharing as I get it. Vibes are PL set to decline their request. Heavy doze of salt please”

Hercules has spoken, the games on!!! In other words, I know fuck all, but because I’m an attention seeking cunt, I will post my opinion and pass it off as “itk”. How the fuck does that joke site keep posting this fraud ? Even more embarrassing is the amount of like and love emoji’s his comments get

And as predicted, here comes the backtracking lying cunt!!!

———-

Hercules said:
What I heard last night came from within. So if called off today means new cases arose🙈

Because we are out of the ECL we have at least 10 dates available.
With no Son, no Dier and no Romero I'm not so sure now that a postponement would be a bad thing :rolleyes:.

Probably for the best if we get these matches out the way, those spare dates will give us much needed recovery time and time on the training pitch.

Back
Top Bottom