NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone just pointed out that even IF the players missing ARE COVID related, if any of them have refused the vaccine, should THAT even count as a reasonable excuse to postpone...?
Refusing a vaccine and then getting COVID is surely as reckless as Xhaka getting sent off for a career threatening lunge?!

What team would people like to see if this does go ahead?

Given that Dier is out and I insigne it’s a touch soon to rush back Romero, in think I want to see us shelving the 343 till at least one is fit. Sanchez is far worse in the middle than on the right, while Tanganga is on a very bad run. Rodon showed v Morecambe why he’s not getting a chance.

A 433 instead for me, and give Gil a go! I’d go:

Lloris
Emerson Sanchez Davies Reguilón
Lo Celso Winks Skipp
Lucas Kane Gil

Gollini Doherty Tanganga Sessegnon Højbjerg Dele Bergwijn Youth1 Youth2​

Someone just pointed out that even IF the players missing ARE COVID related, if any of them have refused the vaccine, should THAT even count as a reasonable excuse to postpone...?
Refusing a vaccine and then getting COVID is surely as reckless as Xhaka getting sent off for a career threatening lunge?!
Why? you are aware the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it or passing it on?

You can still get Covid after having the vaccine so how is it reckless?

You can still get Covid after having the vaccine so how is it reckless?
'Cos fuck them!
Yes, of course you CAN get it after a vaccine... but if you've conscientiously chosen NOT to have one (as many players have) then you increase your chances TEN-FOLD!
images

Bloody auto correct!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom