NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be an absolute joke to postpone the game because of one covid case. Hopefully the PL see this as the blatant opportunism it is by the whining woolwich
It would be ironic if, having heard the 'rumour doing the rounds' that they decided to withdraw their request to postpone, in the forlorn hope of having to face us WITHOUT Kane!!

We had to play with players throwing up on the pitch...missing out on CL. Yet these cowboys can get the game called off due to their own negligence without any punishment. It is ludicrous. What the fuck is going on?
Which is exactly why they're trying it on again....

3-0 forfeit if they don’t play it. Fuck them.
They’d soon find enough players if they though that was the outcome.
It will be the only good to come out of the Europa Conference League... Use THAT as an example and a benchmark for what happens if YOU request to call the game off.
All we need to do is refuse to play the rearranged fixture... It's not like we've not got a fucking backlog already!

Either that, or they're made to play the rearranged fixture with us being granted a 3-0 lead. (cunts would still probably win 4-0 on the day and nick it!)

B4 you all get too excited, rumour doing the rounds that Kane tested positive.
And what online Gooner warrior do you think started that rumour?

There's too many to even count!

Anyone with a laptop can start a rumour....
I've got a cracking one (but don't tell anyone) apparently, Duncan Norvelle was STRAIGHT!!!!

Fair enough…Sunday won’t prove anything one way or the other, but let’s see where both clubs are in a years time.
If we don’t invest substantially this window and then again in the summer we are going to a very dark place….
But that's football, that evolution has to happen, but they aren't going to dump the entire payroll at once and start again

Hercules said:
Listen up!
I do not want to get hung for getting it wrong, as sharing as I get it. Vibes are PL set to decline their request. Heavy doze of salt please”

Hercules has spoken, the games on!!! In other words, I know fuck all, but because I’m an attention seeking cunt, I will post my opinion and pass it off as “itk”. How the fuck does that joke site keep posting this fraud ? Even more embarrassing is the amount of like and love emoji’s his comments get

How has the rumour even been spread at 4 fucking AM?
3000.jpg

They get up early!

Last edited:
Hercules said:
Listen up!
I do not want to get hung for getting it wrong, as sharing as I get it. Vibes are PL set to decline their request. Heavy doze of salt please”

Hercules has spoken, the games on!!! In other words, I know fuck all, but because I’m an attention seeking cunt, I will post my opinion and pass it off as “itk”. How the fuck does that joke site keep posting this fraud ? Even more embarrassing is the amount of like and love emoji’s his comments get
How in the blue fuck would he know 😂

You know it's going to get postponed. PL have made a rod for their own back by postponing games like Leicester, when there are more injuries and AFCON players than Covid cases. It's an embarrassing set up from the league, and one that has happened a can of worms for other clubs.

If it were 6-7 Covid cases then I'd understand, but 1 case?! It's a farce.

You know it's going to get postponed. PL have made a rod for their own back by postponing games like Leicester, when there are more injuries and AFCON players than Covid cases. It's an embarrassing set up from the league, and one that has happened a can of worms for other clubs.

If it were 6-7 Covid cases then I'd understand, but 1 case?! It's a farce.

It won’t get postponed not a chance. Even more so with the media outcry at the moment. Not a chance in hell, this will go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom