NLD match routine?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For the away game: if it's early kick off (always seems to be) get up, have a shower, go for a run, eat some breakfast, listen to some metal to get me in the mood, maybe read a few things on here, then onto the tube at Tottenham Hale which will be full of goons, meet my dad or whoever I'm going with (normally my dad) at Finsbury Park. Don't normally bother with the pub before the game at their place these days (especially if it's early). Go in relatively early, meet up with a few people, have a singsong in the concourse, watch the game...then what happens after depends on the result, but hopefully celebrate in the most decadent way possible.

For the home game: go to various pubs in Tottenham before and after regardless of result.

For the away game: if it's early kick off (always seems to be) get up, have a shower, go for a run, eat some breakfast, listen to some metal to get me in the mood, maybe read a few things on here, then onto the tube at Tottenham Hale which will be full of goons, meet my dad or whoever I'm going with (normally my dad) at Finsbury Park. Don't normally bother with the pub before the game at their place these days (especially if it's early). Go in relatively early, meet up with a few people, have a singsong in the concourse, watch the game...then what happens after depends on the result, but hopefully celebrate in the most decadent way possible.

For the home game: go to various pubs in Tottenham before and after regardless of result.
Not that I want to spend money at their temporary home, but do they serve alcohol at the library for away fans?

Not that I want to spend money at their temporary home, but do they serve alcohol at the library for away fans?
They've told our supporters trust that they will (both before the game and at HT), but it is "subject to review and any behavioural issues may result in sales being pulled."

I'm still umming and aahing whether to go and watch it in a bar, listen to it on the radio or go out and pretend it's not happening. I'll be glad when it's over.

Routine don't make me laugh 12:30 kick off. Next one will be at dawn Sunday morning so the Chinese can have a lie in.

Iam old I remember boxing day matches then you could have a routine.

Fried turkey breakfast a couple in the colbury club then smash the bastards

I spend the morning masturbating ferociously to relieve some of the tension

wanking the dog, cleaning the house, masturbating, watching the clock over and over again thinking why the fuck am i this nervous about a football game

Will get up nice & early. Wank the dog & have a brekkie at the cafe en route. Will stay clear of the pub as I won’t get out of there otherwise & I have to work later (bugger)
Will get the now TV day pass & having done some obligatory housework, be settled in front of the TV with a cuppa by 1130am. Need to pray to the IT Gods that the internet doesn’t play up otherwise the remote could end up out the window. 4G on my phone doesn’t quite cut it for the NLD.
COYS.
There's a definite theme developing here...
:dierno::dier::lamelaaghh::pochunimpressed:

I generally spend the week leading up pinching my bell end with nerves.

Usually engage in some bantz with the scumbags that i am unlucky enough to be familiar with, go on some general football threads and engage in some light trolling, ramping it up to full blown abuse as the game draws nearer. The average Gooners general position is one of self deprecation nowadays, done as a defense mechanism, and this means they are less likely to bite so you have to work hard at it.

Games are always early kick offs nowadays. Which is good because you don't spend the day waiting but bad because it can then ruin the rest of your day / weekend.

Counting down the 25 hours till i am screaming COYMFS at my TV and scaring my children.

Back
Top Bottom