NLD match routine?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously depends on whether I am attending or not. In this case where I am not, I will probably be watching my favourite derby moments over and over again on Youtube, getting myself hopelessly optimistic. To be honest, whenevre I am watching these games at home I am a nervous wreck and don't enjoy them at all.

cunt off till kick off, anyone up for it?

Nah, you'll win it easily. ;-)

No chance of winning mate, I've got few more hours before I'm red carded. It will be a miracle if I survive until tomorrow morning.

Ah what a shame!

:)

I think this proves that the fella is a WUM of the highest order.

I dont agree in calling for the bans (the equivalent of players waving a pretend card at the ref) but honestly - fuck this troll off for good. It's fucking tiresome.

I spend the morning masturbating ferociously to relieve some of the tension

wanking the dog, cleaning the house, masturbating, watching the clock over and over again thinking why the fuck am i this nervous about a football game

Will get up nice & early. Wank the dog & have a brekkie at the cafe en route. Will stay clear of the pub as I won’t get out of there otherwise & I have to work later (bugger)
Will get the now TV day pass & having done some obligatory housework, be settled in front of the TV with a cuppa by 1130am. Need to pray to the IT Gods that the internet doesn’t play up otherwise the remote could end up out the window. 4G on my phone doesn’t quite cut it for the NLD.
COYS.
There's a definite theme developing here...
:dierno::dier::lamelaaghh::pochunimpressed:

For the away game: if it's early kick off (always seems to be) get up, have a shower, go for a run, eat some breakfast, listen to some metal to get me in the mood, maybe read a few things on here, then onto the tube at Tottenham Hale which will be full of goons, meet my dad or whoever I'm going with (normally my dad) at Finsbury Park. Don't normally bother with the pub before the game at their place these days (especially if it's early). Go in relatively early, meet up with a few people, have a singsong in the concourse, watch the game...then what happens after depends on the result, but hopefully celebrate in the most decadent way possible.

For the home game: go to various pubs in Tottenham before and after regardless of result.

Our best football, other than Everton away, has been when we’ve had the less possession.

Woolwich will want the majority of it at the Library, and I think it’ll suit us. Play on the counter, and expose their poor defence and centre midfield. Dembele could be vital with his ability to hold onto the ball and release the forward 3.

Unfortunately I don't have a ticket. Even more unfortunately, away games since Everton have had a gruelling routine, cycling up the Weald of Kent hills, including the bastard Yorks Hill. And on a mountain bike. Feel free to google. The pain is easily enough to take the mind off what might be happening in North London.

I've been using the routine for home games since then too, getting it over and done with early doors to get up to Wembley in time.

I wasn't able to do it the week of Wet Spam and Yanited. In mitigation, I'd had a steroid injection in my knee. Fingers crossed it'll stop me needing key hole, which would knock me out of Yorks Hill agony for quite a few matches.

Very annoying that the lucky routine I stumbled on during Everton didn't include spending the day in a 4 poster bed with some classy tarts and copious amounts of coke.

:pochshock:

I'm still umming and aahing whether to go and watch it in a bar, listen to it on the radio or go out and pretend it's not happening. I'll be glad when it's over.

Will get up nice & early. Walk the dog & have a brekkie at the cafe en route. Will stay clear of the pub as I won’t get out of there otherwise & I have to work later (bugger)
Will get the now TV day pass & having done some obligatory housework, be settled in front of the TV with a cuppa by 1130am. Need to pray to the IT Gods that the internet doesn’t play up otherwise the remote could end up out the window. 4G on my phone doesn’t quite cut it for the NLD.
I’ve got a decent feeling about this game. They will have to play out of their skins & pray we don’t turn up. Whilst it’s always a worry that we may just have “one of those days”, they are much less frequent over the past 3 seasons & if we turn up with fire in our bellies, we win. Dembele, if fit, is the first name on the team sheet for this one. Recently, they just haven’t known what to do with him. Christian to carry on where he left off against Ireland & spurs to win 3-1.
COYS.

Routine don't make me laugh 12:30 kick off. Next one will be at dawn Sunday morning so the Chinese can have a lie in.

Iam old I remember boxing day matches then you could have a routine.

Fried turkey breakfast a couple in the colbury club then smash the bastards

My NLD matchdays start just like the rest of my days. I wake with amnesia and then spend the first 12 hours of the rediscovering who I am based off a series of tattoos, post it notes and video recordings I've made for myself on past days. Then I have a wank, watch the game and begin assembling the next days memory materials.

Back
Top Bottom