NLD match routine?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I spend the week as a nervous wreck. Game's at 11:30pm and I'll be at a party beforehand but will be coming home early. No doubt will be shaking uncontrollably during the build up and match. Fuck i hate that feeling of pure nerves, not fun.

Been a while since I've heard that sung at a game, seemed to lose it from our repertoire in the 00s.
Its a fairly generic chant though, I'd rather sing more original stuff (if there is such a thing).

Plus nowadays we are too busy singing about how great we are to be bothered about how shit everyone else is.

I spend the week as a nervous wreck. Game's at 11:30pm and I'll be at a party beforehand but will be coming home early. No doubt will be shaking uncontrollably during the build up and match. Fuck i hate that feeling of pure nerves, not fun.
Same here. 11:30 as an SBS game too, so more will be watching.
My captain tomorrow is a gooner. Not talking to him all day.

cunt off till kick off, anyone up for it?

Nah, you'll win it easily. ;-)

No chance of winning mate, I've got few more hours before I'm red carded. It will be a miracle if I survive until tomorrow morning.

Ah what a shame!

:)

I think this proves that the fella is a WUM of the highest order.

I dont agree in calling for the bans (the equivalent of players waving a pretend card at the ref) but honestly - fuck this troll off for good. It's fucking tiresome.

I think this proves that the fella is a WUM of the highest order.

I dont agree in calling for the bans (the equivalent of players waving a pretend card at the ref) but honestly - fuck this troll off for good. It's fucking tiresome.
A forum without someone posting primarily to irritate other posters for their own amusement? Can society handle that?

Thread starter is probably the most ignored member on here. Pointless him starting a thread of this magnitude really.

Waiting for my kiss.[/QUOT
Why pointless? Yes I started this particular thread for no other reason than to try and get the sense of feelings/emotions of a NLD that other Tottenham fans are lucky to experience! I've never been to one and highly unlikely to attend one anytime soon,reading the thread is hardly a substitute but at least it's real! We,as fans go through the mill involving this game of how we feel,what it means to us and them. My situation is that Tottenham are my interest nobody shares it with me,I'm here on my own! The only contact with other fans are on here(sad I know) but there you go.yes I'm ignored that's fine with me I'm not on here to be objectionable or controversial I'm here because of my feeling towards Tottenham Hotspur FC simple as that....but the masterbating content is a tad to much information but well,well COYS

Ahh mate. My bad. I was referring to MindBlown, thinking I was in the official match thread!! I can see why my post looks bad but it wasn't directed at you at all!

1000 apologies!!

My NLD matchdays start just like the rest of my days. I wake with amnesia and then spend the first 12 hours of the rediscovering who I am based off a series of tattoos, post it notes and video recordings I've made for myself on past days. Then I have a wank, watch the game and begin assembling the next days memory materials.

Mindblown started the matchday thread.
Someone complained that there wasn't a thread.
He had Mindblown on ignore.
mouse mouse commented that most folk had him on ignore.

You thought he was talking about you. That wasn't the case.
Okaydoke,yes I did avoid the match thread thought a match routine/NLD experince deserved it's own thread for no other reason than my own indulgence as explained a few posts up!

Okaydoke,yes I did avoid the match thread thought a match routine/NLD experince deserved it's own thread for no other reason than my own indulgence as explained a few posts up!

I think you are confused.
If you have someone on ignore you can't see any of their posts and therefore any threads they started.
The guy that complained ( miche miche ) that there wasn't a matchday thread didn't realise this and posted on this thread to ask why.

Um...what's going on here? We've got an NLD in TWO days - where's the match thread?! These international breaks really put everyone to sleep!

Bah! Was ignored content for some reason! Catchup time!
:pocheyes:

Thread starter is probably the most ignored member on here. Pointless him starting a thread of this magnitude really.

Waiting for my kiss.

I don't think anyone is calling you out for starting this one.

Its a fairly generic chant though, I'd rather sing more original stuff (if there is such a thing).

Plus nowadays we are too busy singing about how great we are to be bothered about how shit everyone else is.
I liked it (the full version). My old man will be pleased though, he hated me singing it, considering he's Tottenham through and through and his old man actually was a gooner.

Back
Top Bottom