NLD match routine?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our best football, other than Everton away, has been when we’ve had the less possession.

Woolwich will want the majority of it at the Library, and I think it’ll suit us. Play on the counter, and expose their poor defence and centre midfield. Dembele could be vital with his ability to hold onto the ball and release the forward 3.

I think you are confused.
If you have someone on ignore you can't see any of their posts and therefore any threads they started.
The guy that complained ( miche miche ) that there wasn't a matchday thread didn't realise this and posted on this thread to ask why.

I don't think anyone is calling you out for starting this one.
Arrg, damn it. Sorry for messing up your thread ( Aberdeenshire yid ) and confusing everything. I didn't realise if an ignored member starts a thread that ENTIRE thread is hidden from you!! Got him on ignore and he still trolled me.

Routine don't make me laugh 12:30 kick off. Next one will be at dawn Sunday morning so the Chinese can have a lie in.

Iam old I remember boxing day matches then you could have a routine.

Fried turkey breakfast a couple in the colbury club then smash the bastards
I remember the Coolbury club, more for the nightclub though, not for breakfast ....and yes I remember when it was a given that the NLD took place on Boxing Day.

Giddy time. Not a good nights sleep.
Woke up to dog barking at postman & immediately wide awake the moment it dawned on me that today is the NLD. Off to walk her now, then tidy up a bit at home whilst watching the build up.

Nervous, excited, & every emotion in between.

Let’s :smesh:

I remember the Coolbury club, more for the nightclub though, not for breakfast ....and yes I remember when it was a given that the NLD took place on Boxing Day.
The NLD was then replaced with home or away against west ham for a while.
Ahh the Coolbury Club.
back when i was a kid, i remember both my brother and sister going there on a Saturday night.It was quite a respectable night out back then,by all accounts.
I remember getting in there the late 90s when it was full of off duty "working ladies" drug dealers and other assorted "gangsters"...
No surprise when it finally closed its doors

Counting my reoccurring amnesia as a blessing rather than a curse today.

Back
Top Bottom